• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SHANN

Cuervohola

DONOR
http://bleacherreport.com/tb/daWSv?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=atlanta-falcons" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cuervohola said:
Hammer said:
Shann and Colt the best safety combo in Griz history?? I think so.

Combo, yes... but I rest on Hauck being the best

For his era. Old school can't hold a candle to new school. Just the facts and certainly not knocking a guy who always remembered my name for some reason...other than being humble.

Cuervohola said:
I bet you Tim could still play...
Are we talkin adult men's flag football Leauge or the NFL? I agree he was the best to play the game but remember he's almost 50 years old. Even still I wouldn't want to get hit by him

alabamagrizzly said:
Cuervohola said:
I bet you Tim could still play...
Are we talkin adult men's flag football Leauge or the NFL? I agree he was the best to play the game but remember he's almost 50 years old. Even still I wouldn't want to get hit by him

NFL... And no, I wouldn't want to get hit like when he knocked the snot out of Joe Horn when he was playing for Philly... I'd just like to sit down and have a beer with him and try not to piss him off... HAHA :thumb: Interview below

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/media-center/videos/One-on-One-Tim-Hauck-Interview/e2e7169d-2e86-4e1f-a6fc-60a1d107f25a" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shann is one of the more underrated players we've had. He was overshadowed by a lot of very good players that he shared the defensive backfield with such as Colt, but he did a lot of things that don't show up on the stat sheets or highlight reel that made our entire defense better. Coming out of Baker, we barely got him offered and grasped him from the hands Dickinson St. He turned out to be the best pure athlete we've ever had at safety and has to be included in the conversation when talking about the great safeties we've had at UM. He will always be fighting for his job in the NFL, but I know he is up to the challenge as articulated in this article.

When I think about the scholly reductions I think about it hurting Montana kids most. They are the ones that usually would be offered a partial, no one out of state will usually come for a partial so we will still offer them the full scholly. The Montana boys are the ones that will be left behind when we have the reduction. Its a bummer to think about not having a Colt, Shann or Marc because our administration was afraid of standing up for the program.

Back