• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SHANN GOT CUT

They drafted two safeties this year so I am afraid the writing was on the wall. His agent thinks someone should pick him up as a proven special teams player that has film as a safety that shows he can play. Good luck to Shann.

Hopefully Denver will absorb all players that come from the Big Sky

Step in and take Mariani from the Titans for Kr, that way i can watch him every sunday

BakunLT said:
Hopefully Denver will absorb all players that come from the Big Sky

Step in and take Mariani from the Titans for Kr, that way i can watch him every sunday

I will projectile puke 20 feet plus if any Griz ever signs with the donkeys!!!!!

GrizPony said:
They drafted two safeties this year so I am afraid the writing was on the wall. His agent thinks someone should pick him up as a proven special teams player that has film as a safety that shows he can play. Good luck to Shann.

,Thanks for the post, most likely his NFL career is over, it's not really a bad thing. He made pretty decent dollars and hopefully squirreled some away to give him a head start in the next step in his life.....nothing wrong with that.

Back