• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shalon Baker released from jail

getgrizzy

http://www.nbcmontana.com/news/Baker-released-from-jail-ordered-to-wear-GPS-monitor/-/14594602/19851914/-/139d0vh/-/index.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

so... the local NBC affiliate has a story about a "former" Griz coach accompanied by a picture of said coach in his Griz coaching attire and none of you have a thing to say about it? I assumed Fwen Glorio started working for KECI.

Hypocrites! :thumb:

Here's Gwens take on it..... http://m.missoulian.com/mobile-touch-2/?disableTNStatsTracker=1#index" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Notice she didn't use the picture of Shalon w/his sombrero & Griz gear.

Does UM have a drive thru lane at the lockup yet?

Maybe we could budget for that with the other building upgrades planned in the future?

:coffee:

Truly, his being a former Griz is irrelevant. His alleged behavior is unacceptable for any male. Sucks that his judgement and behavior is so poor, but his being a former football player has nothing to do with it. Same goes for any other person charged with Partner Family Member Assault or any type of violence against women. He has definitely fallen on dark times. Hopefully he can get his life together and get some damn help.

Copper Griz said:
Truly, his being a former Griz is irrelevant. His alleged behavior is unacceptable for any male. Sucks that his judgement and behavior is so poor, but his being a former football player has nothing to do with it. Same goes for any other person charged with Partner Family Member Assault or any type of violence against women. He has definitely fallen on dark times. Hopefully he can get his life together and get some damn help.

There is help for that. It usually involves the male family members of the woman and a blanket. If it happens a second time, the woman is on her own.

Yeah because all these women are saints............some of them deserve to be put in their place.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yeah because all these women are saints............some of them deserve to be put in their place.

Does anyone know who is representing Alpha in this fiasco? :?

GrizWhiz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Does anyone know who is representing Alpha in this fiasco? :?
Dumas, Cheatom & Lawless.

There is only one attorney on here I would want to represent me......and we will be having drinks next week in Missoula.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
There is only one attorney on here I would want to represent me......PR and I will be rubbing oil on each other next week in Missoula.

What Alpha really meant... :coffee:

grizindabox said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
There is only one attorney on here I would want to represent me......PR and I will be rubbing oil on each other next week in Missoula.

What Alpha really meant... :coffee:

Wrong on 3 counts:

Its lotion
At the lake house
I'm not a student athlete

Maybe you have a concussion and need to be benched?

and Pat Williams was wrong? Like Alpha said, put a drive through for UM players/coaches at the local lockup (faster processing).

OK. OK. Who the hell (coach) broke the window in a downtown bar Saturday Night....Sunday morning at 2:15AM?

Same article states Bo Harris was caught driving drunk. Friday edition of the Msla rag.

Alpha is right we need a fast drive through for our sweet young players etc.

What Griz coach is sitting in a bar at two in the morning? Dumb squared!

Coaches need to be shown no tolerance.....fire them - lots of good coaches out there who would jump on their jobs!
Seriously, if I were the AD and HC, I would make it plain & simple - make the paper, hit the highway.

Back