• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Shalon Baker arrested Thursday Morning for Felony Aggravated

peterc

I almost hesitate to introduce this topic...but the Missoula County Jail Roster has the following entry..

BAKER, SHALON JERMAINECityBookingID:20130418005 Age:39 Booked:4/18/2013 2:45:16 AM Charge Crime Aggravated Assault - Felony Felony MPD $0.00
Thu 4/18/2013 2:30 PM J1 Odlin Erickson, Devin P130418-004
Partner Or Family Assault -1st Offense Misdemeanor MPD $0.00
Unlawful Restraint Misdemeanor MPD $0.00

Sometimes I hate my job...especially when I have to report stories like these.

Sorry to hear this but he isn't even a coach anymore, correct? Now we are going to post crimes that former coaches may have committed?

Wow!!! This is music to the ears of the pro Pat Williams crowd....do you think they could get another vote in the legislature on his nomination to the BOR?

That's too bad.

And Teton, STFU. Because a guy who played 20 years ago gets arrested for domestic assault you think it proves something? Go troll somewhere else, loser.

EverettGriz said:
That's too bad.

And Teton, STFU. Because a guy who played 20 years ago gets arrested for domestic assault you think it proves something? Go troll somewhere else, loser.
yeah and he hasn't been a coach here for quite a few weeks now and he wasn't that good. walked on and got cut his sophomore year.

Baker caught passes for 2,561 yards (3rd best in school history) and 26 touchdown receptions (a team record.)

I guess we can take turns correcting each other today.

BDizzle said:
Sorry to hear this but he isn't even a coach anymore, correct? Now we are going to post crimes that former coaches may have committed?
Well, Mike Krammer over in Bozeman was fired for former player shenanigans.

Forshizzlegrizzle said:
Baker caught passes for 2,561 yards (3rd best in school history) and 26 touchdown receptions (a team record.)

i knew that. was just following everett's lead and minimizing everything about him to make a mole hill out of a mountain. maybe it's a different shalon baker. and maybe she deserved to be beaten. i'll let p.r. take it from here.

EverettGriz said:
That's too bad.

Geez, Everett.....kinda touchy, huh? It is getting hard to keep track of past Grizzly football players that have committed felonies.....Donaldson, Parks, Badger, Washington, and now Baker. I was wondering is the Mods could make a sticky so the tax paying public could follow the exploits of former Griz players that Pat Williams was all ways harping on. :mrgreen:

getgrizzy said:
Forshizzlegrizzle said:

i knew that. was just following everett's lead and minimizing everything about him to make a mole hill out of a mountain. maybe it's a different shalon baker. and maybe she deserved to be beaten. i'll let p.r. take it from here.

It's sad and inexcusable that any human being has to be either the willing or unwilling participant in domestic violence, rape, crimes against humanity or whatever but geeezuz, you seem to always have an anti Griz opinion on the subject. Are you the "great equalizer or seriously just trollin? Devils advocate has run it's course with you don't you think?

grizrgood said:
getgrizzy said:
Forshizzlegrizzle said:

It's sad and inexcusable that any human being has to be either the willing or unwilling participant in domestic violence, rape, crimes against humanity or whatever but geeezuz, you seem to always have an anti Griz opinion on the subject. Are you the "great equalizer or seriously just trollin? Devils advocate has run it's course with you don't you think?
i just get really embarrassed when our fans try to make every issue we have not a big deal. we are t in a position to have to do that. when you're on top you don't need to do this.

Teton Cat said:
EverettGriz said:
That's too bad.

Geez, Everett.....kinda touchy, huh? It is getting hard to keep track of past Grizzly football players that have committed felonies.....Donaldson, Parks, Badger, Washington, and now Baker. I was wondering is the Mods could make a sticky so the tax paying public could follow the exploits of former Griz players that Pat Williams was all ways harping on. :mrgreen:

Parks didn't commit a felony. As states legalize marijuana, and the feds sit back (so far), I wonder if Washington may get some relief eventually. Seems a bit unfair that one person would sell medical marijuana in MT and get sentenced to prison for multiple years for a felony, and hundreds of people are now selling marijuana to anyone who walks in the door in states like Colorado and Washington, and don't even get charged. The feds appear to be in a bind in Colo and WA.

Back