• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Setting the Record Straight on ESPN.COM page 2

UPWIMT

DONOR
From the TMQ on page 2 (their humorous take on sports page)

QUOTE:
Double Bonus Obscure Playoff Score: McNeese State 24, Montana State 20 (Division I-AA quarterfinals). What counts as news at a school at beautiful Bozeman, Mont.? A one-day delay in a professor's appearance on "Good Morning America" to talk about ... snow.

What are they thinking about in Bozeman besides snow? "It is a primary expectation of President Geoffrey Gamble that the University will engage in an open, data-rich budget development process that is directly linked to the maintenance of a long-range plan, the identification of specific strategic priorities, and a detailed assessment of resource allocation outcomes."
END OF QUOTE

Hop on over and spin off a quick response to the ole TMQ to set the record straight that the Bobcats didn't get beat TWICE by McNeese.
*sigh*
How hard is it to check you own website and find that Montana and Montana State are two different schools?

Yep, I sent him an email. I even asked him to attend home games for each school, I am sure he would never forget the difference between the two schools then.

Back