• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Separation Saturday?

GrizMania

I know its really early in the season, but this weekend is big for the BSC.

looking at some of the BSC teams this week I see EWU playing NAU. If EWU loses that gives them 3 conference losses and i think out of BSC title contention.

Also, if PSU loses to Sac State they'll have 3 BSC losses also.
Weber is in the same boat should they fall to MSU.

If MSU loses they'll have 2 and wont likely beat NAU the following week. heck, they've already got 4 losses, the playoffs are pretty much out of the picture for them.

Obviously the ISU game is the Griz's most important so far. A victory for Idaho would mean that they'd win the tie breaker should they win out their remaining games and get the auto bid, while a loss would almost cetainly eliminate them from the playoffs.

In 2 weeks UM faces NAU in a game that could likely decide the BSC title. We've got some exiting foobtall coming up.

How about this--if NAU wins this weekend they go 4-0 in BSC. Next weekend they play the Bobcats in Bozeman----does that mean we'd have to root for the Cats?

grizfromhel said:
How about this--if NAU wins this weekend they go 4-0 in BSC. Next weekend they play the Bobcats in Bozeman....does that mean we'd have to root for the Cats?

I personally can't root for the cats but would understand a cat win over N Az would be good for us. Hope we win out and not have to worry about it.
This is a pivotal game for our offense. I hope it will be a break out game for the Griz offense.
Go Griz

Back