• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sentinel vs. Glacier in the "Big House"

Geddes

DONOR
Taking my buddies boy for the game..if you see the cutest little boy, stringing together impressive profanities at the team in purple, that be us....

Geddes said:
Taking my buddies boy for the game..if you see the cutest little boy, stringing together impressive profanities at the team in purple, that be us....

You gotta keep that kid away from UrsaMajor.

Geddes said:

My lovely daughter is a cheer leader for Glacier. You watch your mouth around her please.

EastCoastGriz said:
Geddes said:

My lovely daughter is a cheer leader for Glacier. You watch your mouth around her please.

Yes sir.

EastCoastGriz said:
Geddes said:

Hey, that's somebody's daughter.

Will somebody please explain the blowhard parents, that high school football doesn't play on Sunday..yelling "uncatchable pass" over and over, makes you look like an idiot..

24-20Glacier. Shaking up to be a good game. Unfortunately the young one can't hold his booze..

Back