• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Season Tix Mailed Yet?

mcg

DONOR
Have season tickets been mailed yet? What's the face value of the App State ticket?

Thanks

Don't know, but I just posted in the Tickets forum that two 50-yard-line seats in section 123 are going for $1,000 EACH on Stubhub. :shock: :shock:

I really find it hard to believe that there is a market at $1,000 each. I'm pretty much banking on the twenty minutes before kick-off market in front of Wa-Griz. It seems like there are always tix on the street before every game.

AZGrizFan said:
Don't know, but I just posted in the Tickets forum that two 50-yard-line seats in section 123 are going for $1,000 EACH on Stubhub. :shock: :shock:
I love the Griz with all my heart ... but I wouldn't pay $1000/ticket to see ANY game, anywhere.

mcg said:
I really find it hard to believe that there is a market at $1,000 each. I'm pretty much banking on the twenty minutes before kick-off market in front of Wa-Griz. It seems like there are always tix on the street before every game.

+1

You can always get a ticket right before kickoff. Nobody wants to burn an extra ticket in their pocket..

BWahlberg said:
We usually don't see those tickets mailed until a week or two before the season starts.
Send the bill out in March, make you pay by May, then wait till two weeks before the first game to mail out tickets. That makes me so mad :evil:

Redonkuless1 said:
BWahlberg said:
We usually don't see those tickets mailed until a week or two before the season starts.
Send the bill out in March, make you pay by May, then wait till two weeks before the first game to mail out tickets. That makes me so mad :evil:

If they send them out early, there will be a bunch of dipsh!ts that misplace them...

Redonkuless1 said:
BWahlberg said:

Well if you think about it though the UM fiscal year starts July 1. Therefore they need to make sure without a doubt how many season tickets they've sold on or before that date. Hence they give fans a giant window of time to get tickets reserved and paid for. THEN they need to go out and fill gaps, add in new requests or seat moves, all of that stuff. Once everything is done then they can provide an accurate representation for the next fiscal year - all of which needs to be done before July 1. So now we're in a new fiscal year and they know their budget, so they're getting prints ordered and coordinated which usually takes some time, think about it you're coordinating about 17,000 tickets going in every which-way direction and then getting the accurately sorted and ready for delivery. And then they get shipped.

Knowing all of that the time frames actually line up well.

BWahlberg said:
Redonkuless1 said:
BWahlberg said:

Well if you think about it though the UM fiscal year starts July 1. Therefore they need to make sure without a doubt how many season tickets they've sold on or before that date. Hence they give fans a giant window of time to get tickets reserved and paid for. THEN they need to go out and fill gaps, add in new requests or seat moves, all of that stuff. Once everything is done then they can provide an accurate representation for the next fiscal year - all of which needs to be done before July 1. So now we're in a new fiscal year and they know their budget, so they're getting prints ordered and coordinated which usually takes some time, think about it you're coordinating about 17,000 tickets going in every which-way direction and then getting the accurately sorted and ready for delivery. And then they get shipped.

Knowing all of that the time frames actually line up well.
So are you saying that the number of season tickets, which at one time numbered 19,400 or so, now number 17,000?

Just so I get my season tickets mailed to me and I receive them before opening day I am happy!

mcg said:
what's the face price of the App State ticket?

Just a "guess" but I am betting about $50. My season tickets are $504 each paid in advance, so I have no idea how much individual games are.

reinell30 said:
Just so I get my season tickets mailed to me and I receive them before opening day I am happy!

One year when they switched ticket companies I got my tix like the wednesday before the first game. I was starting to sweat a bit but they showed up.

BWahlberg said:

Well I'm flying out of the GF airport the 10 days before the Appy game. Headin fore a 10 day cruise to the Caribbean. My mailing address is now in Billings. I fly back to GF the 30th and now I'll have to drive to Billings that night to get my tix?? Then back to Grizzoula for the game on Saturday? What I won't do for a Griz game!

Richard Cranium said:
BWahlberg said:

Well I'm flying out of the GF airport the 10 days before the Appy game. Headin fore a 10 day cruise to the Caribbean. My mailing address is now in Billings. I fly back to GF the 30th and now I'll have to drive to Billings that night to get my tix?? Then back to Grizzoula for the game on Saturday? What I won't do for a Griz game!

ever heard of having your mail forwarded?

reinell30 said:
mcg said:
what's the face price of the App State ticket?

Just a "guess" but I am betting about $50. My season tickets are $504 each paid in advance, so I have no idea how much individual games are.

Thanks for the info.

Hammer said:
Richard Cranium said:
BWahlberg said:

ever heard of having your mail forwarded?
Or just calling the ticket office and having them hold the tickets at will call.

Back