• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sean Murray suspended

NikeGrizz

Not sure if it's old news or what but saw this on twitter

@CatGrizInsider: Delaney said CB Sean Murray "suspended for a violation of team rules. That's as far as I'll go." Heard Murray was dismissed, still not sure

Also said

@CatGrizInsider: Coach also said a couple other players won't suit up vs. App State for disciple reasons, but wouldn't identify. Not impact guys, he said

Well App loses a receiver we lose a CB...back to even. Guess thats what happens when you make stupid decisions.

nzone said:
Well App loses a receiver we lose a CB...back to even. Guess thats what happens when you make stupid decisions.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hardly an even trade. :cool:

Atleast he's honest. Pflu always told media they were a little banged up or couldn't go instead of saying the truth.

nzone said:
NLGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
nzone said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hardly an even trade. :cool:
Hmmm, I wonder if Murray could cover Price? :lol:

Seems we don't have to worry about that now.
Good call. I'm not to happy that he is gone but what the :censored: was he thinking?!?

At least Delaney is consistent. Tow the line or hit the road. Every kid on that team should know the programs expectations. Murray obviously had his head up his keester and if that is the case - good riddance.

Guess I'll hold my comments until I hear what actually happened. I'm hoping it's just a bad rumor blown out of proportion.

Murray was involved in an altercation downtown just before fall ball. Punches were thrown. I believe this may be what it was about.

grizfan95 said:
Murray was involved in an altercation downtown just before fall ball. Punches were thrown. I believe this may be what it was about.

"I didnt choose the thug life, the thug life chose me"

-Tupac Shakur

grizcountry420 said:
grizfan95 said:

"I didnt choose the thug life, the thug life chose me"

-Tupac Shakur

Truth. I don't want to spread rumors but I do know he was involved in something, yet I'm not certain if that is what was the cause of the discipline. Either way I'm glad he's being help accountable. His attitude isn't something I consider to be of top quality.

Copper Griz said:
At least Delaney is consistent. Tow the line or hit the road. Every kid on that team should know the programs expectations. Murray obviously had his head up his keester and if that is the case - good riddance.
:thumb: :clap: :thumb:

Back