• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

SDSU in National Championship Game

BisonMav

With the win, South Dakota State advances to the national championship game for the first time in school history. The Jackrabbits improved to 31-3, and will face Northern Kentucky, 26-7 overall, in the title game at 5 p.m. Saturday at the St. Joseph Civic Arena. The game is scheduled to be broadcast live on ESPN2.

SDSU is one of the teams moving to Division I and have interest in joining the Big Sky. I assume the time is 5 p.m. CST. Take a look and see if they are ready for BSC competition. If you have a chance to see the game, let me know what you think.

Congrats to the Jacks!! National Champions

They dominated Northern Kentucky.

Buy the way, as an update, South Dakota State won the Championship 65-50 over Northern Kentucky. :D

TrueGriz Posted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 6:38 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO WHAT!!!!

So how do you think SDSU would have done against teams in the Big Sky last year? How did the Griz and Big Sky perform against other Division I teams?

Latest posts

Back