• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scrimmage TODAY at 1pm - live tweets

BWahlberg

DONOR
Looking forward to seeing this team for the first time this year.

If you can't make it, or don't want to sit in the snow, follow updates here: http://www.twitter.com/bwahlberg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for the link Brint as I'll be tuning in to see what's up.

On another note driving back from Butte last night around 9ish, through at least 5 waves of 5 to 10 minute blizzards, Griz stadium was lit up and the scoreboard said 11 - 1. Was there a soccer game in the snow or something?

PolsonGrizFan said:

On another note driving back from Butte last night around 9ish, through at least 5 waves of 5 to 10 minute blizzards, Griz stadium was lit up and the scoreboard said 11 - 1. Was there a soccer game in the snow or something?

There was a lacrosse game going on

I feel like we are beginning to get back into REAL gridiron mode with Brint getting his first chance to be our in-person spotter! Can't wait! :)

BWahlberg said:
PolsonGrizFan said:

There was a lacrosse game going on

ahhh...thank you.

firmgriz said:
I take that back. He's here, he's just not suited up.

From another thread

Thurman Murman wrote:I was being lazy today so I paid a transient to climb the tree that the skydiver hit and had him film practice. And not to worry you film police. The tape has already been destroyed via CIA protocol. Here is what it showed.

-JJ did not practice today. He was there but not doing much at all. Presumably due to his injury yesterday. I would not expect to see him in the scrimmage tomorrow.

-The O will be much more variable than people think. Yes there is 2 back 2 TE, but today they showed some 1 back and 1 TE. Also, it seems very diverse. Everything from power run game to triple option and roll out passes. The coaches are also calling a few trick plays every practice.

-The starting D front 7 is very good. I would be extremely surprised if there was another front 7 in the big sky that could even compare. Today was first day of pads and they really showed their stuff.

-D pass defense and O pass game both seem inconsistent and go back and forth in terms of success.

-2 picks by the d today. Tyrone holmes had one.

-Cam warren got crushed on a pass over the middle.

-The transfer safety seems like he has potential.

-Brady is getting a lot of qb reps.

BW,

Sounds like from the tweets that we were going from under center?

Any pistol or shotgun formations?

Is Delaney a gun grabber?

Ursa Major said:
BW,

Predominately under center. Some shotgun too but I didn't see any pistol.

Ursa Major said:
BW,

He's the Bloomberg of college football...

Back