• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scrimmage cancelled?

It wasn't really cancelled. NCAA regulations allow 3 scrimmages, max. So 3 are usually scheduled but Delaney chose to just use 2. Team needs to recover before game week.

grizfan95 said:
It wasn't really cancelled. NCAA regulations allow 3 scrimmages, max. So 3 are usually scheduled but Delaney chose to just use 2. Team needs to recover before game week.

Cool makes sense to me. Thanks for the reply.

grizfan95 said:

App St's last scrimmage was last weekend too.

Does the ncaa really regulate scrimmages? I've never heard of that.

PlayerRep said:
grizfan95 said:

Be tough to regulate since they scrimmage in almost every practice.

PlayerRep said:
grizfan95 said:

Don't you know that the NCAA regulates everything. Right down to the number of hotdogs a player can have from a tailgate. The idiots that they are.

Lovethecats75 said:
PlayerRep said:
grizfan95 said:

Don't you know that the NCAA regulates everything. Right down to the number of hotdogs a player can have from a tailgate. The idiots that they are.
Yeah you have a point there.

Good thing they don't regulate the number of beers we drink out till getting. There would be blood. :shock:

G&B said:
Good thing they don't regulate the number of beers we drink out till getting. There would be blood. :shock:

Pres Engstrom (and perhaps others) wants to regulate the number of beers and time period they can be consumed.

Hammer said:
PlayerRep said:
grizfan95 said:

It's defined by the use of outside refs and some type of scoring system. You can do that at most 3 times.

ABQCat said:
Hammer said:
PlayerRep said:
grizfan95 said:

It's defined by the use of outside refs and some type of scoring system. You can do that at most 3 times.

That makes sense.

Back