• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Scary Day & Age

Griz Convert

This trial just pointed out how scary it is to be a human being now days. The truth of the matter is rapes do happen and therefore I cannot blame women for wanting to draw attention to a campaign against sexual assualts. I would think it would be smarter to do so with a case that was a cut and dried case of an assault, not one with so many blarring questions and inconsistencies. The thing that bothers me however is that we also live in a day and age where it is dangerous to be a man. Look the wrong way, say the wrong thing and your future is in jeapordy. False rape allegations, false child abuse allegations, etc. and the law will come running and be so far down the road with your future in their breifcase that no one cares to stop and think about that fact that maybe, just maybe, this man is innocent. I wish nothing but the best for all the women out there. I wish nothing but the best for all the males out there. Most of all, I wish nothing but the best for the University of Montana and long for a day where all the world wants to look at is the education, athletics, facilities, students, faculty and supporters that make MONTANA the place we all know it to be.

Give me a break, keep it in your pants and stay away from the crazies. If you're not an idiot (or a rapist) you won't have those kinds of problems.

True on all counts. Moral of the story ? If you have a penis, be very careful who you
share it with. Nuff said.

bozely said:
Give me a break, keep it in your pants and stay away from the crazies. If you're not an idiot (or a rapist) you won't have those kinds of problems.

Troll on home idiot.

...treat the queenz like whores...
...treat the whorez like queens...
...end up taking them all home...

... :cool: ...

zengriz said:

Just be sure to get a signed release and waiver.

TxGriz said:
zengriz said:

Just be sure to get a signed release and waiver.

When Dennis Rodman played for the Bulls one of the tasks of his security person was to get a signed release and waiver before.............

GrizPony said:
bozely said:

Troll on home idiot.

I would have called it sound advice for Jordy, might have kept him out of the trouble he got into in the first place.

bozely said:
GrizPony said:
bozely said:

Troll on home idiot.

I would have called it sound advice for Jordy, might have kept him out of the trouble he got into in the first place.

Yeah he didn't know she was a "crazy" because she lost her identifying tag. Do you even remember being young and not really analyzing people right? It came out DURING the trial that she was nuts.

Nope, just not a complete douchebag. I don't get accused of rape because I don't have sex with women that don't want to have sex with me :shock:

This is very true. I teach weapons and tactics for the Air Force, and I have a lot of female students. There is not a day go by that I don't worry about one of them crying wolf just so they can get their way when the training doesn't go exactly the way they want it. It has happened to other instructors in the past at other bases, so it is something that weighs heavily on my mind. To say it doesn't happen, is pure BS.

bozely said:
Nope, just not a complete douchebag. I don't get accused of rape because I don't have sex with women that don't want to have sex with me :shock:

Naive! :roll: Dude, no one wants to have sex with a troll!

grizrgood said:
bozely said:

:thumb: Not naive, just have half a brain.

bozely said:

:lol: :lol: Only a complete douchebag comes on other teams fan sites & tries to pick fights. Go home douche.

bozely said:
grizrgood said:
bozely said:

:thumb: Not naive, just have half a brain.

your posts clearly indicate you are missing more than half..... :coffee:

Hmmm, have an opinion, get burned by the egriz masses! Instead of admitting that there was crap on both sides, just bury your heads in the sand and pretend it was the evil seductress' fault all along.

bozely said:

I've seen several comments like this by Cat fans, including the normally level-headed ILTC calling Johnson a dirtbag. I think most reasonable posters agree it is not appropriate to judge the accuser's actions and call her names. I'm curious, however, as to how bozely, ILTC and others rationalize that this does not also extend to Johnson, and that it is appropriate to judge him and call him names.

bozely said:
Like he said, you're still a virgin.

Back