• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Sac @ SJSU

Yea, the few minutes I watched here and there Sac couldn't move the ball at all, their OL got blown up every play.

CatzWillRise said:
Yea, the few minutes I watched here and there Sac couldn't move the ball at all, their OL got blown up every play.

If you watched the whole game, you would have seen Sac whizzz down it's own leg every time they got in the red zone (0 for 4 with two blocked FGs and two turnover on downs inside the 5). The Hornets had 18 first downs to SJSU's 15 and 37 minutes TOP compared to 23 for SJSU.

Kadeezy said:
CatzWillRise said:

If you watched the whole game, you would have seen Sac whizzz down it's own leg every time they got in the red zone (0 for 4 with two blocked FGs and two turnover on downs inside the 5). The Hornets had 18 first downs to SJSU's 15 and 37 minutes TOP compared to 23 for SJSU.

Sounds familiar..........the year 2012.

Back