• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rowdys Cabin cheering for Bobcats

grizfan1

I would like to get everyones opinion on this. Tonight (the night before the griz-cat game) I was enjoying a beer with my fellow griz fans at Rowdys Cabin when the wait staff joined in with a table of bobcat fans and led them in a bobcat cheer (go cats go). The wait staff at a missoula bar was joining with bobcat fans and cheering against the grizzlies. While expressing my feelings the waitstaff kicked me and my grizzly friends out of the bar while leaving the bobcat fans to cheer on the MSU bobcats. Tell me if I am wrong, but shouldnt a missoula bar be supporting the grizzlies and not MSU? And then they kicked us out and not the MSU fans after the MSU fans started a fight with us. By the way the MSU fans paid the wait staff $40 dollars to cheer with them. I think the grizzly support is worth more than $40 dollars. Hope it was worth the money, because I think me and the other grizzly fans would rather spend our money elsewhere.

Pretty clear to me...Griz fans should show their loyalty to Rowdy's Cabin after the Bobcats are sent back to Bozone with # 17 under their belt. After all, we still have Stock's and the Mo Club. GO GRIZ!!!

Grizomatic406 said:
Pretty clear to me...Griz fans should show their loyalty to Rowdy's Cabin after the Bobcats are sent back to Bozone with # 17 under their belt. After all, we still have Stock's and the Mo Club. GO GRIZ!!!

Don't forget the Rhino and Reds (place of the 2001 NC goal post) :D .

Grizomatic406 said:
Absolutely, Shaker...props to the Rhino, Al and Vic's, Red's, et al. GO GRIZ!!!

Ahhhhhh.... Al and Vics (aka Alcohol Victoms). The home of the stiffest, largest whiskey and coke or Gin and Tonic.

We had made Rowdy's our post game stop for the past 3 years but we changed about 6 games into the season this year, now I am glad we did!

I am getting so fired up already, according to my clock, kickoff is only 4 hours and 40 minutes away! GO GRIZ!!!

I think you guys are being a little harsh on the people at Rowdys. It sounds to me like the Bobcat patrons might have been more generous. It is tough making a decent living in that business. Money talks, bullshi# walks. I guarantee you those wait people will be cheering on the Griz at noon today. We have three die hard Bobcat alum at work and they are talking some pretty good smack this year, should my employer fire them and send them packing back to Bozeman. It's all in the spirit of competition. It would be boring if we didn't have people rooting for the other team, and EVERYONE was a Griz fan.

It doesn't bother me that there were bobcat fans in there cheering for the bobcats. What bothered me was that the waitresses joined in with them for the money. We had given them plenty of money all night in tips (we had about 15 people with us). I just don't think I will go to celebrate the grizzlies at a bar that would do this. I was at Reds earlier and there was bobcat fans in there. Bet you would never see the bartender at Reds cheering for the cats.

GO GRIZ!!!

Back