• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Roots Big Sky Preview

Poly & Griz are being touted as the two (2) best returning defenses in the BSC during the Root Pre-Season Preview. Special Teams & smothering Defense wins championships. Who do you think has the best D on paper returning to the Big Sky?

If we are considered to have one of the best defenses this year, especially after last year, we're going to win most of our games with the offense we have.

Good show, lots of positive comments for the Griz on their overall defense (listed UM and CPSLO as the best two defenses going into the season). Good comments on JJ, Tripp, Wags, Holmes, and Takai.

Suggested the Brawl will be for the conference title.

Said EWU has a young and mix and match defense with some good talent and one of the most electric playmaker QBs in the conference.

Pegged PSU as a possible "surprise" team this year

Suggested that Poly's defense will carry them while their new QB learns the ropes

Gave some props to UNC's Bumpas

Said Zac Bauman told them he's aiming for 2000 rushing yards this year. Bauman said he felt that he left yards off the field a bunch.

Marked UCD and UND as teams "coming along" in the conference. SUU as well.

Not a single mention or interview from the coach or player representative from ISU or Sac St - you wouldn't even know if they were in the conference if you were just casually catching the program.

Root is re-showing this today at 3:30 MST. It's right after "Hip Hop Abs" so I'm thinking they will be introducing Big Sky football to an entire new viewership...

Ursa Major said:
Root is re-showing this today at 3:30 MST. It's right after "Hip Hop Abs" so I'm thinking they will be introducing Big Sky football to an entire new viewership...

True. This is actually how I became a fan.

Then the tailgating ruined my hip-hop abs. It's a damn vicious circle, I tell ya.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

Then the tailgating ruined my hip-hop abs. It's a damn vicious circle, I tell ya.

Reminds me of a chick I used to date. She'd point and laugh every time I took my shirt off and say 'nice ab'. I'd point at her while laughing and say 'nice black eye'.

snap said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

Reminds me of a chick I used to date. She'd point and laugh every time I took my shirt off and say 'nice ab'. I'd point at her while laughing and say 'nice black eye'.

Nice work, Snap! Nothing like kicking off the Sunday cocktail hour than with a good ol' battered woman joke!

snap said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

:lol:

Back