• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Riley Bradshaw?

alabamagrizzly

So I'm confused. Can somebody who knows for sure clarify for me what Bradshaws status is for the 2013-14 basketball season? Is he playing or sitting? Schollie or no? What year will he be? Thanx

I am sure he cannot play until Winter Semester starts. So he will be playing just as conference play starts. As for scholarship, I believe he is a walk on this season only. His 1st scholarship season will be the 2014/15 season. If, that is the case, the GRIZ are fortunate to have him. Many places he could have played with a scholarship from the get go. I give him credit, he missed home, family, and friends. I look forward to watching him as a GRIZ

Thanx for the info. I've been a long time reader of e griz and I've noticed it's hard to get reliable info. I'm also very excited to c him play. Are backcourt is going to be very talented for the next couple of years. I love what Tinks is doin. It's good to see griz b ball back on the rise and lookin like it might stay a while

alabamagrizzly said:
Thanx for the info. I've been a long time reader of e griz and I've noticed it's hard to get reliable info. I'm also very excited to c him play. Are backcourt is going to be very talented for the next couple of years. I love what Tinks is doin. It's good to see griz b ball back on the rise and lookin like it might stay a while

If Wayne wins a NCAA tournament game, will be hard to keep him more than 2 more years. Great man and coach, with a great family too. :thumb:

I think I see more Robin Selvig in Tinkle then Krysko. Especially if his son comes to play for the Griz. He waited around along time for this job. I think he plans on turning Montana into the next Gonzaga.

alabamagrizzly said:
I think I see more Robin Selvig in Tinkle then Krysko. Especially if his son comes to play for the Griz. He waited around along time for this job. I think he plans on turning Montana into the next Gonzaga.

A great notion, but Wayne will take the first good gig that he is offered, and I don't blame him. I want him to stay, too, though.

Unfortunately you may be right. The state of Montana don't pay it's coaches enough to stick around no matter how good they are

Back