• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Rescue us with football threads please

mtgrizrule

WOW, I get home and see the football thread, and just a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with football. :thumb:

I hope you all are this sensitive during the season and when growler is spotted again under whatever name he graces us with his return.

Growler was shot last report mentioned......yes indeed he shot over a few blocks and is attending services around 2:00 AM at the Stocks.

An awful lot of whining from a guy who wants a football thread, yet, doesn't start one, just starts a thread to complain about the lack of football threads. :twocents:

MrTitleist said:
An awful lot of whining from a guy who wants a football thread, yet, doesn't start one, just starts a thread to complain about the lack of football threads. :twocents:

If anything was happening with football somebody would post it...but nothing's happening worth posting! The growing number of bored posters having their threads sent to the Locker Room should tell you something! Ignoring facts will turn egriz in the off-season into an empty parking lot...Lighten up ;)

Silvertip said:
MrTitleist said:

If anything was happening with football somebody would post it...but nothing's happening worth posting! The growing number of bored posters having their threads sent to the Locker Room should tell you something! Ignoring facts will turn egriz in the off-season into an empty parking lot...Lighten up ;)

I think we all need a few cold beers. Cheers. :beer2: :beer: :agree:

Back