• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

REMINDER

** Start Saracastic Remark*
Yeah...! HORNEY! We've missed you! Thank God you came back!

Go Cats Go!!! Woo - Hooo...! We're all converts now!
* End Saracastic Remark **

"Go Cats Go"... to the nearest sports bar and watch the Griz dismantle the team that you should have beat, but the lame as Cats couldn't seem to get the job done! Do you know that we were all pulling for the Cats.. we'd have loved nothing more than another shot at righting the wrong that took place on 11/23.

Do you realize that beating us means nothing now that you blew your chance! Wait... no you... but the Cats that you so adore and hold on a pedastle?!

Just go away you dip, your "smack crackin yapper" aint welcome here no more. Nore does it matter, cuz your SEASON IS OVER!

Wasn't Go Cat Go the name of a children's book, or was it Go Dog Go?

Either way Montana is a better than MSU over the long run, and I feel sorry if winning one game a year (other than the National Championship) makes your season.

Set your sights higher!!!

-Fear the Eagles

HEY HORNET, THANKS FOR REMINDING US OF YOU STILL BEING HORNY FROM YOUR ONE GOOD DAY OF BEING A cat FAN. ENJOY, BECAUSE IT WILL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE ANOTHER GOOD DAY COMES. YES IT IS GOOD TO BE A GRIZ FAN. POOR BOBCATS.

I wasn't going to respond to the 14 year old Hornet but I thought this was appropriate.
demotivators_1619_4560205

Damn, I really wish I just wouldn't even give Hornet the satisfaction of a responce but here is for the cats.
demotivators_1715_14565497

Your luck ran out against McNeese, and I'm making a guarantee that you won't be yapping next year after the Griz pound your little kittys.

Latest posts

Back