• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Remember when Pflugrad was hired? (Offense)

GRZFTBL

You Hauck haters we sooooo happy, wanted to see us score 50. Now you're the same whiners bitching about our "D".

What were you thinking, we'd win every game 50-10?

AG, I'm looking at you...:coffee:

GRZFTBL said:
You Hauck haters we sooooo happy, wanted to see us score 50. Now you're the same whiners bitching about our "D".

What were you thinking, we'd win every game 50-10?

AG, I'm looking at you...:coffee:

Please post some posts of me crying about the defense. AG still wouldn't want that loser Hauck back...............he lost again today to SJSU

You weren't crying, whining. :shit:

In all seriousness, we need to learn how to f'ing tackle....

And if we're gonna give up 400+ yards passing a game, blitz every damn down. Who cares if we get beat for huge gains on a few plays. We're eventually going to let the opposition score anyway. :coffee:

GRZFTBL said:

And if we're gonna give up 400+ yards passing a game, blitz every damn down. Who cares if we get beat for huge gains on a few plays. We're eventually going to let the opposition score anyway. :coffee:

Gregorak=Paulson

This D needs some Breske!

Yeah the D is a bit shaky this year. I think that is the 3rd players this year that has had a career day against the Griz D. They do seem to step up in OT.

0ce832bf1b0d2d970f4cb8cfc92ad14f.jpg

Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:

Gregorak=Paulson

For sure! Pay that guy whatever he wants to come back!

You guys need to relax. Bobby has no intentions of coming back after Bean Bag steps down in 3 years. He'll be busy winning bowl games and doing the best he can in a bad football environment. I've seen the future.

Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:

Gregorak=Paulson

OK, I'm going to put the crow back in the freezer now, since you won't be serving me any this year after all.
Ty has had a decade at Montana, longer than any assistant I can remember. If he's got admirers on other coaching staffs, he should move on before his stock falls.

GRZFTBL said:

What is this "blitz" thing you speak of. I am pretty sure it must be illegal.

griz4life said:
Hammer said:
GRZFTBL said:

Gregorak=Paulson

OK, I'm going to put the crow back in the freezer now, since you won't be serving me any this year after all.
Ty has had a decade at Montana, longer than any assistant I can remember. If he's got admirers on other coaching staffs, he should move on before his stock falls.

yes, he's a good position coach. yes, he's a good unit coach. yes, he's spirited. yes, the players think he's entertaining. no, he's not ready to be a coordinator. his scheme is getting SMOKED game after game.

Back