• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Radio broadcast in Billings

NLGrizFan

I'm sure its been posted but I'm at work and don't have time to search for it... Anyone know witch radio station broadcasts the game today?

Kulr TV, Billings shows Navy-Notre Dame, so the Griz game won't be shown in Billings? Once before, they showed the UM game on a weather channel. Is that the case today?

Spanky said:
Kulr TV, Billings shows Navy-Notre Dame, so the Griz game won't be shown in Billings? Once before, they showed the UM game on a weather channel. Is that the case today?

It's showing the Sac St game on my schedule at 2:00

Spanky said:
It's hard to say with KULR 8. They're probably gonna screw the Griz fans over again. They're cat fans. Probably the reason the station sucks :lol:

NLGrizFan said:
Spanky said:
It's hard to say with KULR 8. They're probably gonna screw the Griz fans over again. They're cat fans. Probably the reason the station sucks :lol:

Might get a couple more hours of staring at that horse statue.

cclarkblues said:
NLGrizFan said:
Spanky said:

Might get a couple more hours of staring at that horse statue.
Maybe during Overtime too! YeaH!

Back