• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Question on contact?

griznation23 said:
How can the fans reach the AD regarding recommendation to fire coach?
Email or burning a live witch at the stake.

I don't have his email, so......

griznation (michael jordan) I'm sure being a longtime Griz fan is why you you feel you have the right to ask for MD to be fired, and let me guess, the money you've donated too, that's part of it right? You're a die hard fan, right? Well if you're such a die hard, maybe try visiting gogriz.com or umont. once in a while and then you wouldn't have to waste a thread on this stupid question. Anyway, while you're talking to Haslam, can you ask him if Moe can be fired too?>

griznation23 said:
Here's your options:
1. Message in a bottle;
2. Sky-writing;
3. Smoke signals;
4. Go to your back yard and shout really loud;
5. Carrier pigeon;
6. Mental telepathy.

Good luck in your pursuits. :roll:

griznation23 said:
It took all of 30 seconds to find the e-mail address. Not hard to find at all.

The coaching has not been perfect or always correct but it is not as bad as many are making it. Our talent is great in places and not in others. Swiss Cheese. Recruits are athletic. Even JJ has turned the ball over on his own in crucial times. The offensive line is giving him time to set and look receivers are not open much of the time. We lose points that should be on the board to dumb penalties.
Coaches on this site are ALWAYS under attack going back to the beginning of egriz including the previous coach

Griz-O-Matic said:
griznation23 said:
Here's your options:
1. Message in a bottle;
2. Sky-writing;
3. Smoke signals;
5. Carrier pigeon;
6. Mental telepathy.

You forgot the biggest. Be a man and tell him face to face

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Griz-O-Matic said:
griznation23 said:
Here's your options:
1. Message in a bottle;
2. Sky-writing;
3. Smoke signals;
5. Carrier pigeon;
6. Mental telepathy.

You forgot a brick thru his window with a note attached. LOL.

havgrizfan said:
griznation (michael jordan) I'm sure being a longtime Griz fan is why you you feel you have the right to ask for MD to be fired, and let me guess, the money you've donated too, that's part of it right? You're a die hard fan, right? Well if you're such a die hard, maybe try visiting gogriz.com or umont. once in a while and then you wouldn't have to waste a thread on this stupid question. Anyway, while you're talking to Haslam, can you ask him if Moe can be fired too?>
Whats wrong with Moe???

:lol: I just thought the ones complaining about Delaney could use the info. :lol: doesn't help when Delaney not out their tackling or catching either :roll:

Back