• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PSU tailgate

hm.grwn.grizfan

DONOR
I'm coming into town for this one and was wondering if any of you would mind my fiancé and I joining in some pregame festivities! Would love to put a name to some of the faces I've bantered with the last 3 years. Cheers!

GO GRIZ!!!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
I'm coming into town for this one and was wondering if any of you would mind my fiancé and I joining in some pregame festivities! Would love to put a name to some of the faces I've bantered with the last 3 years. Cheers!

GO GRIZ!!!

We are in Lot M-1 and you are more than welcome. Lots of food, beverage and griz talk. Stop by!

Hammer said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

GO GRIZ!!!

We are in Lot M-1 and you are more than welcome. Lots of food, beverage and griz talk. Stop by!
:thumb: Will do! Look forward to meeting you!

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Hammer said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

GO GRIZ!!!

:thumb:

hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Hammer said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

GO GRIZ!!!

You should wear brown and gold to the tailgates like I do.

MrTitleist said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:
Hammer said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

GO GRIZ!!!

You should wear brown and gold to the tailgates like I do.[/quote]
:lol: probably wont....I don't much care for the pokes, even though I live in Wyoming...I may live in Wyoming but I'm a Griz fan first and a crimson tide fan second... Most of my family are Alabama alumni. I'm Montana alumni.

hm.grwn.grizfan said:

GO GRIZ!!!

Welcome at our tailgate in lot "M". Lots of beverages and BSing. Monte an Mo in truck, can't miss it.

reinell30 said:
hm.grwn.grizfan said:

GO GRIZ!!!

Welcome at our tailgate in lot "M". Lots of beverages and BSing. Monte an Mo in truck, can't miss it.
:thumb:

Back