• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Prediction for 3r20

A

Anonymous

After his team gets pounded into the ground on their own home turf on Thursday, 3r20 won't have the balls to return to this board and spout off any more of his weak smack - I guarantee it!

Hey dawg, I'm looking for a prediction on a final scrore, and who will be at the helm for the Griz by game's end.

I have studied all the eveidence and it seems that there is a very small possibiltiy that Hofstra could win. When I say vey small I mean it is like 1.000-1 shot winning the Kentucky Derby or a astroid landing in your living room. I predict a 35-7 win for the griz. Edwards will be done at halftime and many second and thrid string guys will play. Glenn is to classy to run the score up on them like he should for revenge pourpses but he he did griz would score around 50. I'm sure of it.

I always return to the scene of the crime, absent world events....see you at the game tommorrow

Willy said:
After his team gets pounded into the ground on their own home turf on Thursday, 3r20 won't have the balls to return to this board and spout off any more of his weak smack - I guarantee it!

Just wanted to say.......I'd buy tires from you Willy, you're makin good on that guarantee!!! Now I think maybe he'll show up to just to spoil your guarantee. Or is that just a bit of reverse psychology from me to help him out(in gettin his 'Proud' butt back here)? Maybe, maybe not. :wink:

i posted either the day after or that night...see my post game notes...

My guarantee still held true...he returned, but didn't bring the weak smack...in fact, he sounded a bit humbled (understandably).

Latest posts

Back