• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Post Game Thoughts

mikegriz

DONOR
I always like the post-game thoughts from the smart guys, but here's a few from a dumb guy to get it started.

If we keep all of Van, Canada, Counts healthy - I'm not sure there is a BSC team that can deal with our running game. Love having Wilson there as a lead blocker. Van will be one of the best drop-downs we ever picked up.

In the past, I have given Henderson sh** suggesting he could not make yards after catch. I take everything I said back. What a day!

Both Jamal's are great additions, especially Jones. I like a guy that fights for yards after the catch, and apparently he's that guy

JJ - nuff said.

Pretty soon people are going to have to start taking sh** they have said about Mick back. Today, the Griz looked like a well-coached team with a creative and versatile offense

At some point, the kicking game is going to hurt us without improvement

I certainly think one can say that the Griz are back for sure. Complete domination of our first two FCS opponents. I wish we didn't have to play OPSU next week, but it will be a good chance for our 2s and 3s to get some work.
Also, I don't think we will be hearing much from the scat fans as we certainly looked like the better team this week.

I think it is fair to say that UND is a better than average passing team. I think it is a good sign for the secondary that UM held them to 281 yards passing on 45 attempts.

biga75 said:
I certainly think one can say that the Griz are back for sure. Complete domination of our first two FCS opponents. I wish we didn't have to play OPSU next week, but it will be a good chance for our 2s and 3s to get some work.
Also, I don't think we will be hearing much from the scat fans as we certainly looked like the better team this week.

Yes, I am super excited that I'm going to the OPSU game. Oh well, it's a good chance to catch up with friends.

mikegriz said:
biga75 said:

Yes, I am super excited that I'm going to the OPSU game. Oh well, it's a good chance to catch up with friends.

I like watching depth develop. I wish I could go.

YttriumGriz39 said:
I think it is fair to say that UND is a better than average passing team. I think it is a good sign for the secondary that UM held them to 281 yards passing on 45 attempts.

Agreed. Secondary seems much improved so far. That is a relief

YttriumGriz39 said:
mikegriz said:
biga75 said:

I like watching depth develop. I wish I could go.

True that. It was good to see some of the good guys we have in the 2s and 3s tonight and we do need to develop QBs behind Jordan "just in case"

Dominant performance. This coaching staff deserves a ton of credit.. Our new offense?? Unreal. I've been critical of Delaney, but if he continues to bring in talent like Travon Van and brings along great minds like Kfense Hynson, he can coach here as long as he wants.

Sorry Mick...

Go Griz!

griz5700 said:
Dominant performance. This coaching staff deserves a ton of credit.. Our new offense?? Unreal. I've been critical of Delaney, but if he continues to bring in talent like Travon Van and brings along great minds like Kfense Hynson, he can coach here as long as he wants.

Sorry Mick...

Go Griz!

I LOVE this offense!! How in the world does an opposing D coordinator prepare for the Griz??

griz5700 said:

Sorry Mick...

Go Griz!
:clap: :clap: :thumb:

Hammer said:
griz5700 said:

Sorry Mick...

Go Griz!

I LOVE this offense!! How in the world does an opposing D coordinator prepare for the Griz??

Try to play D with 13 players!!!!! That is about the only way I can figure! :thumb:

I saw at least three different offense sets today, not counting all the motion to each one,,,with jj running the regular power under center, to pistol type, to read option, like last year....also the real winners in my book were the defensive backs who held some of the best receivers in the bsc to limited yardage...they deserve an "atta boy" for their hard work from last year to this year,,,they are the real winners in my book in this game...

Back