• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Possible Griz?

Grizguyjj

Well-known member
http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recruiting/mt/missoula/hellgate-high-school/zachary-bauer#ooid=93djB0YTqHxuMHn5v_i_DoybLd415Yj1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;


maybe?
 
Grizguyjj said:
http://www.ncsasports.org/football-recruiting/mt/missoula/hellgate-high-school/zachary-bauer#ooid=93djB0YTqHxuMHn5v_i_DoybLd415Yj1


maybe?
I presume he is not a stranger to the coaching staff.
 
Looks like he's got great defensive instincts but his speed is less then desirable. Can you become faster or is speed a God givin talent?
 
alabamagrizzly said:
Looks like he's got great defensive instincts but his speed is less then desirable. Can you become faster or is speed a God givin talent?
there are two ways in which I become faster. #1=chasing the beav down the street
#2=Boyfriend of the beav chasing me down the street
 
grizhunter said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Looks like he's got great defensive instincts but his speed is less then desirable. Can you become faster or is speed a God givin talent?
there are two ways in which I become faster. #1=chasing the beav down the street
#2=Boyfriend of the beav chasing me down the street
I knew Beaver Cleaver was gay. I guess this proves bobcats are too
 
I would get him to work with a trainer who specializes in quickness/speed. I am sure he can improve his 40 time. Wasn't McSurdy's 40 time around 4.8? MLB is about reaction, smarts, toughness, and scheme. Limit his assignments in space and coverage. I don't see him beefing up enough to be a DE.

If I recall right, this guy ran 4.9 to 5.0 (I think it was around 5.09). He was awesome in college and damn good so far in the NFL. http://prod.www.bengals.clubs.nfl.com/team/roster/Vontaze-Burfict/941b89df-2666-4d9f-810e-9b889ba417eb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So speed is not everything at MLB.
 
I'd get him with a personal trainer like Pfaler or someone who understands smart growth. Looks like a tough strong football player, but his biggest challenge is going to be adding weight to that frame and improving speed/agility. He looks like his best position would be fullback. Right now, just watching the video and looking at him on paper, he looks like a Frontier level recruit. If I were him, I'd be soliciting interest from those schools or the D2 Dakota schools. Maybe with a strong senior year he can get a walk-on opportunity at Montana, especially if he can provide value as a long snapper.

Good luck!
 
Sorry, but this kid is an average high school player, period. No future for him in college football, but this is just my opinion as well as others.
 
brian s said:
Sorry, but this kid is an average high school player, period. No future for him in college football, but this is just my opinion as well as others.
:? :? :?
 
Potomac Griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
brian s said:
Sorry, but this kid is an average high school player, period. No future for him in college football, but this is just my opinion as well as others.
:? :? :?

The voices in his head have a lot of opinions.

No, the voices of people who know football say that this kid is not college football worthy. Glad I could clear things up for you.
 
brian s said:
Potomac Griz said:
AZGrizFan said:
brian s said:
Sorry, but this kid is an average high school player, period. No future for him in college football, but this is just my opinion as well as others.
:? :? :?

The voices in his head have a lot of opinions.

No, the voices of people who know football say that this kid is not college football worthy. Glad I could clear things up for you.


Is that the scent of dill I smell?
 
Back
Top