• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

POPE

Cuervohola

DONOR
Why don't they elect a 30 year old pope or something??? 10 years from now, we'll be listening to the nonstop crap again when Francis is too tired at age 86

Cuervohola said:
Why don't they elect a 30 year old pope or something??? 10 years from now, we'll be listening to the nonstop crap again when Francis is too tired at age 86

If you are not Catholic, why does it bother you? Regardless, why let it bother you?

It doesn't bother me, but to me it's like the OJ trial or Amanda Knox trial or Lindsay Lohan etc... I know they have to report on it, but God blessed, we know who he is already... Unless you don't watch the news or use the net or read the paper (I.E.) live under a rock, you can't get away from it... I'll make an exception for today, but other than that, let him do his job and leave him alone

Well, you will love this, then!

http://www.mousebreaker.com/games/parkthepope/playgame" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cuervohola said:
It doesn't bother me...

:punch:

The media is just trying to play up any sort of a scandal because he doesn't get into the privileged pomp and circumstance.

His humility is refreshing.

Back