• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Poor bobcats...

firstdown-montana...

I friend of mine is part of the Little Guy Football in Billings. Last year he asked U of M for a donation of Griz-Cat tickets to be given to the 3 kids who raised the most fundraising dollars. They said no problem and mailed the tickets right away. This year he contacted MSU and they said no way! We don't do that. You will have to contact a booster.

firstdown-montana... said:
I friend of mine is part of the Little Guy Football in Billings. Last year he asked U of M for a donation of Griz-Cat tickets to be given to the 3 kids who raised the most fundraising dollars. They said no problem and mailed the tickets right away. This year he contacted MSU and they said no way! We don't do that. You will have to contact a booster.
If true, which I am not saying it isn't, very sad.

grizhunter said:
firstdown-montana... said:
If true, which I am not saying it isn't, very sad.

That's why they are the Bobcats

Who did they talk to? I had lunch with one of the Marketing people today, and asked him about it, he said that he doesn't know of anyone asking for that, and can't see why they would say no. He is going to look into it further next week.

You might want to do some checking before you assume this wasn't done for the kids. I know it was, because I'm the one who booked the trip for the KIDS last year. Three kids each won two tickets to the Cat-Griz game in Missoula. Our LGF volunteers put in a lot of time for the kids and I felt it necessary to set the record straight.

ladygriz said:
You might want to do some checking before you assume this wasn't done for the kids. I know it was, because I'm the one who booked the trip for the KIDS last year. Three kids each won two tickets to the Cat-Griz game in Missoula. Our LGF volunteers put in a lot of time for the kids and I felt it necessary to set the record straight.

Would you care to put your name out there, since you're 'setting the record straight'? :thumb:

Yeah, no problem. Karlene Berish. I have been the fundraising chair for Billings LGF for the past 10 years.

In all the years eGriz has been up, how did no one snag the screen name "ladygriz" until now? :?

Also lol @ this thread.

You bobcats are like clockwork. :lol: :clap:

rimrockgriz said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
Cat/Griz tickets to be given to the "kids" who sell the most tickets. Yeah... right! :thumb:
:foot: ....you've been eating well today. :loser:

haven't eaten this well since this morning.... why'd you run out so fast? Oh, and you left your belt.

ladygriz said:
Yeah, no problem. Karlene Berish. I have been the fundraising chair for Billings LGF for the past 10 years.

Nice job, Karlene! :clap:

In your face, NWF! :lol: :lol:

ladygriz said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: NicE. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

Umista said:
poor out of touch greedy bobcats can't spare the change. Typical cat pee!

What an opportunity for you to do something positive. I'm certain your'e not greedy or out of touch, Umista. Why not prove it? Step up and donate the funds for the kids tickets.

ladygriz said:

Do think the fact that you're a UM alumnus may have something to do with why UM donated tickets? :shock:

Why not thank the Griz, instead of making their allocation of tickets (as well as your donations to UM) seem like some sort of random act? If every youth organization in the state asked for freebies, well, there is no way they would be fulfilled. You probably should have let your conflict of interest known, instead of having a thread start a thread with "Poor Bobcats", instead of "Thank you Grizzlies".

Back