• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

POOOOOOORRRR grizzlies!!!!!!!!!

HORNET

I LOVE SAYING THAT, IT HAS SUCH A GREAT RING TO IT. MY GUESS IS THAT THEY ARE NOT PLAYING THE BOBCATS SUCK SONG ON THE RADIO ANYMORE IN MISSOULA. THE BOBCATS HAVE COME UP WITH A SONG OF THEIR OWN, YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE IT, IT SHOULD HIT THE AIRWAVES SOON. I THINK THE CATS HAVE ANOTHER UPSET IN THEM. LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE griz DROP 3 STRAIGHT. KEEP SMILING.

EAT SH_T grizzlies, GO CATS GO

Like another poster said, and got no answer..."Where was this idiot before Saturday?"

I'm sure we'll hear a lot from him after this next Saturday, huh? GO GRIZ!!!

This Hornet fvck is real cl!tface, ain't he. Somebody's gonna have to stick a pvssy cat up his browneye to shut him up. I sure hope these "prophets" aren't coming down to L.C. because one of these sh!t kickers are gonna have a good 'ol time with him.

BTW, Griz fans pray to God that y'all don't have to go down to Northwestern this weekend. I wouldn't wish that on the All-Al Queada football team. I can't imagine a bigger sh!thole than that hell hole.

Good luck Sat.

geauxpokes!

The All-Al Queada football team??? :eek: :eek: I hear that they don't have much of a pass defense, they keep getting bombs dropped on them. :lol: I have also heard that they are injury plagued this year too. Their head coach has gone into hiding because the fans are all pissed about his losing season. It must be a different kind of football that they play over there because when they lost the game the other team got to keep a bunch of their players and take them on a sight seeing trip to Cuba. :lol: I know, I know I have a messed up sense of humor.

HEY GRIZOMATIC, I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE UNTIL AFTER SATURDAY, BUT YOU CAN COUNT ON ME BEING HERE ALL YEAR. DAM ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE A BOBCAT!!

POOR grizzlies!!!

Going to be here all year, huh? We'll see after Saturday, pud. Can't wait to hear the excuses. And by the way...it's Mr Grizomatic to you, cat-for-brains.

Cowboys 56
cats 10

I'm not quite sure, still doing some research, but I think HORNET just might be a McNeese State wanna be...aka geauxpokes1...egriz has yet to see someone as foul as this piece of $hit...

I've invited "her" over at least 3 times to egriz to talk his/her talk, and if it ends up being her, well, I apologize. GO GRIZ!!!

Grizomatic406 said:
I'm not quite sure, still doing some research, but I think HORNET just might be a McNeese State wanna be...aka geauxpokes1...egriz has yet to see someone as foul as this piece of $hit...

I've invited "her" over at least 3 times to egriz to talk his/her talk, and if it ends up being her, well, I apologize. GO GRIZ!!!

Thats funny because I was considering Hornet to be the alter ego of lifeloyalsigmsu. I have never seen them both online at the same time and lifeloyal told me that I called him a sh*tball twice but I only called him that once and I called Hornet a sh*tball once. Since lifeloyal and hornet are both MtSU fans I figured that it was a Dr. Jeckal and Mr. Hyde situation. But that is just my theory, I have no proof to it. The only way to prove it would be to check on their ISP address and see if they have the same numbers. That is my conspiracy theory for today, thank you very much. GO GRIZ, EAT 'EM UP, EAT 'EM UP, RAH RAH RAH!

Cad.......

The only way you could do that is with two computers. You couldn't be logged in as two personalities at the same time. You could log in and out, but you'd never see them both listed as using the board at the same time.

ronbo said:
Cad.......

The only way you could do that is with two computers. You couldn't be logged in as two personalities at the same time. You could log in and out, but you'd never see them both listed as using the board at the same time.

I know how to do it, I am saying he isn't using two computers. I am not quite sure how to take what you wrote, are you trying to correct me or are you reinforcing what I just said...

I have NEVER seen them both online at the same time

HORNET said:
HEY GRIZOMATIC, I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE UNTIL AFTER SATURDAY, BUT YOU CAN COUNT ON ME BEING HERE ALL YEAR. DAM ITS A GREAT DAY TO BE A BOBCAT!!

POOR grizzlies!!!

Sure is Cats 7-5

Griz 10-2

After next week you'll be almost a .500 team. Great year :roll: ... but at least you won the one that counts. :wink:

CADWIZ

Thats funny because I was considering Hornet to be the alter ego of lifeloyalsigmsu. I have never seen them both online at the same time and lifeloyal told me that I called him a sh*tball twice but I only called him that once and I called Hornet a sh*tball once. Since lifeloyal and hornet are both MtSU fans I figured that it was a Dr. Jeckal and Mr. Hyde situation. But that is just my theory, I have no proof to it. The only way to prove it would be to check on their ISP address and see if they have the same numbers. That is my conspiracy theory for today, thank you very much

That is hardly the case. I have one handle only and I post on here for the purpose of conversing back and forth with some of you. I can't and I won't vouch for Hornet's comments but your "conspiracy theory" is just that. I think it's time to lay off of the hallucinogens. My error by saying you called me names (S**tball) twice. You called me it once, but you calling anyone names or whatever shouldn't be any surprise to anyone.

Latest posts

Back