• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor Bobcats!

Shakermaker

"Bell hits game winner, Steve Horne scores 20 to lead UM past MSU

David Bell, the best 3-point shooter in the Big Sky Conference, proved on Saturday night that he can be equally dangerous taking the basketball to the rim.

Bell, fouled while scoring on a driving layup with 38 seconds remaining, converted a three-point play for the decisive points as the Montana Grizzlies squeezed past the Montana State Bobcats 66-63 in front of 7,094 at Dahlberg Arena."

:D I love it! Not a bad crowd either. Not bad at all. Poor Kitties.

Amen. I felt so good this morning that I went to church. But let the record show that I feel no shame for anything I did last night at the game.

We won, we won. Nanny-nanny-poo-poo. Pussycats are in danger of not making the Sky tournament. But I hope they do so we can bring them back to Missoula for another heartbreaker. A season split isn't good enough. I want the Griz to finish them right on the floor of the Adams Center in front of another huge crowd. We should go for 8,000 next time. I sense basketball-mania coming back to Missoula. Anyone else?

Back