• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Polson Scrimmage - New Info

cadwiz30

DONOR
I got my tickets for the scrimmage today, all general admission, no reserved seating. I asked about the lack of seats and they said they already have an agreement to get the aluminum seating from the fairgrounds to help with the massive amount of people that are going to show up. Thats the good news.

The bad news is this is the same day as the Polson Trades Fair that goes on every year in the high school gym, this is going to make parking miserable. I was told that there would be a pregame tailgate at one of the Polson city parks (probably Boetcher Park down by the golf course, but I am not sure of that) and there would be a shuttle bus from the park to the game. I am thinking that this might be the way to do it, I always hate being stuck to the schedule of the shuttle bus but it just might be the smartest option this time.

The tickets have a 1:00pm start time listed on them but I heard somewhere that it was 1:30 so you might want to plan to be there at 1:00 or before.

I will try to confirm which park the tailgate is going to be in the next couple days and let you guys know.

Hey, Cadwiz, how did you secure your tickets? I know quite a few people up here who are interested. Thanks!!

62GRIZ said:
Hey, Cadwiz, how did you secure your tickets? I know quite a few people up here who are interested. Thanks!!

I got mine at Gull Printing in Polson but I think the Polson Chamber of Commerce also has them for sale. You might call Gull Printing and ask them to send some up to you or at least ask them if there are any places closer to you that you can go pick them up.

Latest posts

Back