• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Please join me in signing the following thank you note

BWahlberg

DONOR
Dear Marshall;

THANK YOU for attempting to convert TraVon Van to a corner back and pushing him out the door.

Sincerely,

Griz Nation

Thanks Herd! We'll consider this as an attempt to make peace after the '96 tilt.

Van will list Montana as his former school when he introduces himself on Monday Night Football.

I think we should also sign off on a note to thank Sark for running off Jamaal Jones from the UW. He was outstanding and should get better and better. Word is he was the No. 1 player in Sark's notorious Dog House for the entire 2012 season because of drops in practice. So I'm glad Sark was an a--hole to him cause he's here now and he sure as hell looks like he can catch the ball to me.

Even from the top row, I felt like I could see him smiling under his helmet - just happy to be running the ball. And imagine how thrilled the O-lineman are.

Thanks Marshall!

Marshall, Marshall, Marshall...What the #### were you thinking moving Van to defense??? Anyway thank you times infinity!!!

Thank You very much Marshall U. Thundering Herd. It was a pleasure doing business with you. ;) If you have any more players flying under the radar....cough...cough...just give us a ring and we'll take over from there. :lol: :egriz:

Sundown said:
BWahlberg said:
Dear Marshall;

THANK YOU for attempting to convert TraVon Van to a corner back and pushing him out the door.

Sincerely,

Griz Nation

*cough* - Note delivered. ;)

Well, the Marshall people have been very gracious in congratulating and wishing T.V. the best with his time in Missoula. A few saying he couldn't cut it as a RB at Marshall, which I find hard to believe. C'est la vie, however.

Latest posts

Back