• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Pedestrian Fan Thread (For People Who Never Played the Game)

AllWeatherFan

Well-known member
DONOR
Anybody got any gardening tips you'd like to share? Any good recipes? How about the advantages and disadvantages of the shotgun versus pistol formations?
 
I never played the game (past 9th grade), but I DID stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I've got THAT going for me....which is nice.
 
Yeah, I played until high school, when I cut down to basketball, baseball and track. But I would have been a helluva slow wide receiver.
 
AZGrizFan said:
I never played the game (past 9th grade), but I DID stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I've got THAT going for me....which is nice.
Yeah but you shot that nice qualification in the ass when you drank that bud light... :thumb:
 
AllWeatherFan said:
Anybody got any gardening tips you'd like to share? Any good recipes? How about the advantages and disadvantages of the shotgun versus pistol formations?

I've come to the right thread..."Pedestrian Fan" is in my signature line.

As it turns out I'm also a pedestrian gardener and cook. I may have to add that to my signature...

Shyt, the more I think about it, I'm pedestrian at a lot of things. Including walking!

YITPB
 
"i am not worthy" to respond on this thread....in fear of the self esteem crusher(s) trolling the site :mrgreen:
 
polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:
I never played the game (past 9th grade), but I DID stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I've got THAT going for me....which is nice.
Yeah but you shot that nice qualification in the ass when you drank that bud light... :thumb:
You can buy your own damned beer in a couple weeks, buster. :twisted: :twisted:
 
AZGrizFan said:
polsongrizz said:
AZGrizFan said:
I never played the game (past 9th grade), but I DID stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night, so I've got THAT going for me....which is nice.
Yeah but you shot that nice qualification in the ass when you drank that bud light... :thumb:
You can buy your own damned beer in a couple weeks, buster. :twisted: :twisted:
Why would anyone choose to drink beer when wine is available by the box?
 
I actually think you should start a thread for all of us that "played the game", whether it be hoops or football, from the 80's on....

let's face it. sports aren't even close now to what it was 50-60 years ago...

:coffee:
 
AllWeatherFan said:
Yeah, I played until high school, when I cut down to basketball, baseball and track. But I would have been a helluva slow wide receiver.
662c6dfdf26fae7ef08b6d9bdfc8e7ad.jpeg
 
AllWeatherFan said:
Yeah, I played until high school, when I cut down to basketball, baseball and track. But I would have been a helluva slow wide receiver.

LOL. Me too! But actually, if coach only woulda put me in at QB... I know we woulda taken state. Not a doubt in my mind. I woulda gone onto the NFL, be livin in a mansion somewhere...
662c6dfdf26fae7ef08b6d9bdfc8e7ad.jpeg
 
I liked sports. I started getting in shape the first day of the season, and by the end of the season, I was almost in shape. The middle part was hell.
 
The last time I had football pads on was in a game for the city championship and John Elway was Qbing the other team and they won. So, I guess I'm not qualified as a Pedo because I played Pro-Ball :thumb:


and If I was anything Iike stevie dill, I'd actually expect you to believe I played pro ball
 
Bear Axed said:
The last time I had football pads on was in a game for the city championship and John Elway was Qbing the other team and they won. So, I guess I'm not qualified as a Pedo because I played Pro-Ball :thumb:


and If I was anything Iike stevie dill, I'd actually expect you to believe I played pro ball

From the Valley huh?
 
CV Griz Fan said:
Bear Axed said:
The last time I had football pads on was in a game for the city championship and John Elway was Qbing the other team and they won. So, I guess I'm not qualified as a Pedo because I played Pro-Ball :thumb:


and If I was anything Iike stevie dill, I'd actually expect you to believe I played pro ball

From the Valley huh?
zoo valley, yes!

Elways old man was an assistant Griz coach in the late 60's
 
With all the rain on the Hi-Line this summer, gardening is at an all-time high. Also, the new Holiday Express on Reserve is sweet! I will be staying there for the App. State weekend. And I never played the game either.
 
Bear Axed said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Bear Axed said:
The last time I had football pads on was in a game for the city championship and John Elway was Qbing the other team and they won. So, I guess I'm not qualified as a Pedo because I played Pro-Ball :thumb:


and If I was anything Iike stevie dill, I'd actually expect you to believe I played pro ball

From the Valley huh?
zoo valley, yes!

Elways old man was an assistant Griz coach in the late 60's

Ok. I hear ya. FYI, Elway had knee surgery his senior year at Granada Hills HS. He missed the last half of the season and playoffs. Their " pint sized" back up QB led them to a couple of 4A playoff wins but no "city championship".
 
Given all the safety issues in the sport, and the potential outcome of lawsuits, the standard line in 30 years might be "obviously you played the game, one to many dings". Perhaps that works now.

And then of course what is THE game? Is it football? For some it might be basketball or baseball. I was a damn good cricket player. I can make the statement, obviously you've never played the game in regard to cricket, and it'd be true in 99.9% of all cases.

And of course anyone that has to run around saying obviously you've never played the game, has self esteem and insecurity issues so who really cares in the end.
 
Back
Top