• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

PAT problem

bylarke

I watched the replay of the UND game last night on Midco sports. On Lider's first PAT I am convinced he actually made it and the ball bounced off the scoreboard back into the endzone. When I watched it live the first time I thought it was good until they waved it off and the announcers said it hit the goal post. But when I paused the game and ran it frame by frame you can see the ball go past the uprights into the netting and scoreboard then bounce back. Unless it was wide to the right or left I couldn't tell because of the angle and no clear frame of the ball as it crosses the goal post. Am I crazy? Not that it matters much we won by a wide margin...and Lider had 2 other PAT's tipped or blocked. Anyone else see what I did?

my frame by frame couldn't detect the scoreboard hit..didn't they have a net behind it though? appeared to me it was right goal post stab.

bGrizzled said:
my frame by frame couldn't detect the scoreboard hit..didn't they have a net behind it though? appeared to me it was right goal post stab.
I think a net went up later cuz I remembering hearing the ball bang off of that walk way, more specifically, the hand rail. As far as the PAT goes, I thought it bounced off the upright.

PeauxRouge said:
I thought the BOR rejected Pat. Much like many of our PATs.[/q, but uote]

No, the legislature bid Pat adieu, but they weren't in session when that kick hit the upright so it wasn't the tea party..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

When it banged into the upright...I thought about the SCAT miss a few years ago...no snow falling to the ground this time. I had scat fans who went say it was very silent after that and they felt like it could signify a loooooonnnnng day. I compare our kicking game (minus shaw) to a circus currently. :egriz:

Back