• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Passing Yards

Copper Griz

Anyone care to make a guess about how many passing yards UND will have against the Griz in two weeks? I am down for 173 yards passing and 1 pick. I don't think UND can run the ball against the Griz - so they will have to pass. (nothing like stating the obvious!)

Copper Griz said:
Anyone care to make a guess about how many passing yards UND will have against the Griz in two weeks? I am down for 173 yards passing and 1 pick. I don't think UND can run the ball against the Griz - so they will have to pass. (nothing like stating the obvious!)

I will take the over

Well, I hope I am correct and you are all wrong!! :lol: :lol: The offense will hopefully control time of possession again and keep the UND numbers low, unless we kick off to them twice.

If they're starting a redshirt freshman and this is his third game ever starting them, we're gonna put some pressure on the kid.

He throws for about 220 if that

We're gonna shut down the lil guy and make him pass it elsewhere. I also don't see us playing our LB's when our DB's should have been in the game..

im going to guess 275 but the griz are going to have 300+ and Van getting 150+ rushing yards.

I'd guess around 300 or so. App was an overthrow away from burning Hermey early and had his number a bit, UND is going to key in on him.

cclarkblues said:
Less than last year.

Certainly couldn't be any worse!

By the way, in Billings on business for a few days. Just had a Guinness at Hooligans. Damn fine sports bar!

BWahlberg said:
I'd guess around 300 or so. App was an overthrow away from burning Hermey early and had his number a bit, UND is going to key in on him.

Hermy tripped on that play. Wasn't exactly blown coverage...

AZGrizFan said:
BWahlberg said:

I would have tripped too had a guy flew by me like that. He was toast.

GRZFTBL said:
AZGrizFan said:
BWahlberg said:

I would have tripped too had a guy flew by me like that. He was toast.

Well, as we suspected, the beastly front 7 and a star QB made the defensive backfield look a LOT better! :lol:

Back