• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Our duty as Griz fans

Dmontanagrizzlies

DONOR
I love Griz Nation but if I hear you walk out of the stadium tomorrow with vocal chords fully functional, I'm going to square up and kick you straight in the nuts.
Since none know my true identity, I highly suggest you don't phuck with the Butte kid on Game Day :). If you can't handle some noise, give the young father and his son your tickets as they are hanging outside the stadium tomorrow.

Your devotion as a Griz fan to help our boys tommorow is clearly on the forefront

Just throwing this out there, but polsongrizz ALWAYS leaves the stadium with a voice. I would recommend giving him the ol' love tap to teach him a lesson.

I need you Griz Nation. The damn adrenaline is pumping so hard. Tomorrow when that jackass behind you tries to nudge you, na uh pops, I paid, I bring it
These kids need us from start to finish. From start......to.....finish.
I need you Griz Nation. No one understands how greatly I live and die with our Griz,do you?
Eastern thinks we're scared of them, notice the quiet lurks of state. No shit talkers this week.....they know far too well.

We need each other tomorrow. You finally have to get the guy up next to you....let him yell!
Let's do this.

Tell them to pay the extra $$ and move to the Box seats in the expansion. Nobody really shows up or gets up and makes noise there. Maybe the center section can be renamed, the Geriatric Club, so they can be with fans of their own kind.....

MrTitleist said:
Just throwing this out there, but polsongrizz ALWAYS leaves the stadium with a voice. I would recommend giving him the ol' love tap to teach him a lesson.

Pols is heard blocks away at all times. :roll: Hell...I heard him talking at the Rhino tonight 2 blocks before I arrived. :cool:

Made it two plays into the game before a Griz fan told me and my family to have a seat so he could watch the game. Supposed to listen because he's been here "for 4 years!"...makes me sick.

i do love the griz said:
Made it two plays into the game before a Griz fan told me and my family to have a seat so he could watch the game. Supposed to listen because he's been here "for 4 years!"...makes me sick.

did you tell him to fuck off?

stubbins said:
i do love the griz said:

did you tell him to f*** off?
Wouldn't be a Griz fan if we didn't :thumb:

stubbins said:
i do love the griz said:

did you tell him to f*** off?

Last year I had some grumpy old man tell me to sit down and shut up. I just told him no and that he would miss the sound of my voice when he loses his hearing in 5 months.

Latest posts

Back