• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Our Defense is Terrible...

Anyone recall any whiffed tackles from JPK, Tully, or Hermanson this game? The only whiffs I recall were from the bench guys.
 
Overall, the defense was excellent, especially in holding Manzanares. Only thing they need to address is stop going out flat-footed to start the 2nd half. It didn't hurt because we had a three score lead, but in a close game, they have to be ready.
 
PlayerRep said:
Yes, giving up 237 yards and a TD is just terrible.

I apologized during the second half of last week's game. Again, I'm sorry that I said "teams move the ball at will against us.". :oops:
 
B_Kross said:
Overall, the defense was excellent, especially in holding Manzanares. Only thing they need to address is stop going out flat-footed to start the 2nd half. It didn't hurt because we had a three score lead, but in a close game, they have to be ready.
UCD gained just 237 yards for the game, 111 on the ground. Pretty impressive D. :thumb:
 
All we need now is Alpha to show up and talk about how we're a bunch of homers, that our defense still sucks, the Griz program has been cursed ever since Bobby Hauck was born, Pflugrad should have stayed, NDSU, etc. :roll:
 
B_Kross said:
All we need now is Alpha to show up and talk about how we're a bunch of homers, that our defense still sucks, the Griz program has been cursed ever since Bobby Hauck was born, Pflugrad should have stayed, NDSU, etc. :roll:

It's all true.
 
B_Kross said:
All we need now is Alpha to show up and talk about how we're a bunch of homers, that our defense still sucks, the Griz program has been cursed ever since Bobby Hauck was born, Pflugrad should have stayed, NDSU, etc. :roll:


Ha :clap: :clap:

I doubt Bobby Hauck cursed the Griz, Look what hes doing for UNLV
 
PhxGriz said:
B_Kross said:
All we need now is Alpha to show up and talk about how we're a bunch of homers, that our defense still sucks, the Griz program has been cursed ever since Bobby Hauck was born, Pflugrad should have stayed, NDSU, etc. :roll:

It's all true.

Your a Psychic now. :thumb:
 
mtgrizrule said:
PhxGriz said:
B_Kross said:
All we need now is Alpha to show up and talk about how we're a bunch of homers, that our defense still sucks, the Griz program has been cursed ever since Bobby Hauck was born, Pflugrad should have stayed, NDSU, etc. :roll:

It's all true.

Your a Psychic now. :thumb:

oO psychic no sh1t ?

What am i thinking right now
 
BakunLT said:
mtgrizrule said:
PhxGriz said:
B_Kross said:
All we need now is Alpha to show up and talk about how we're a bunch of homers, that our defense still sucks, the Griz program has been cursed ever since Bobby Hauck was born, Pflugrad should have stayed, NDSU, etc. :roll:

It's all true.

Your a Psychic now. :thumb:

oO psychic no sh1t ?

What am i thinking right now

You are wondering why you were born with such a small wiener. :lol:
 
BakunLT said:
mtgrizrule said:
PhxGriz said:
B_Kross said:
All we need now is Alpha to show up and talk about how we're a bunch of homers, that our defense still sucks, the Griz program has been cursed ever since Bobby Hauck was born, Pflugrad should have stayed, NDSU, etc. :roll:

It's all true.

Your a Psychic now. :thumb:

oO psychic no sh1t ?

What am i thinking right now

Tacos
 
Back
Top