• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Other FCS Games (Nov 2)

IdaGriz01

Two potential upsets among ranked teams, but form holding in the others that have started.

Holy Cross leads #9 Forham, 23-7, with about 2 min. left in the half.
Eastern Kentucky leads #23 Tennessee State, 27-0, abt 3 min. left in half.

Hot damn! W&M shut out #16 UNH 17-0. (My upset pick. :thumb: )

Anyone want to bet that UNH, now at 4-4, won't still be ranked when the new polls come out? :lol:

Isu EWU tied at 10 end of the first. Isu moving the ball at will with quick passes......hmmmm.

Four "upsets" in the lower ranks:
Citadel ( :eek: ) over #15 Samford, 28-26.
W&M over #16 UNH, 17-0. :thumb:
JMU over #20 Villanova, 31-21.
Eastern Kentucky over #23 Tennessee State, 44-0 (ouch).

But the top teams are all winning or tied. C'mon Griz, you gotta keep pace.

GO GRIZ!

Cats escape the upset, Idaho State played Eastern pretty close, then the Eagles turned on the jets in the 2nd Half. Guess they learned to keep the foot on the gas the whole way.

Right now, the FCS game that might make a difference for the Griz is between #4 McNeese and SE Louisiana (be nice if you could find it to watch ... we can't here in SE Idaho). At the half, SE La leads 20-7. While I don't think a loss would drop McNeese far enough to help the Griz, you never know. Meanwhile EWU and Towson are pulling away in the 4th Q.

IdaGriz01 said:
Hot damn! W&M shut out #16 UNH 17-0. (My upset pick. :thumb: )

Anyone want to bet that UNH, now at 4-4, won't still be ranked when the new polls come out? :lol:

Watch they'll end up 25th just to piss us off, IdaGriz.

Back