• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Oregon's new football ops facility

GrizMusician

Not FCS, but insanely cool.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1722523-oregon-football-shows-off-amazing-new-football-performance-center" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

grizcountry420 said:
I could see more sanctions coming down on Oregon. You know one the players is going to get a free haircut...

:lol:

Duck hairstyles, their specialty.

MrTitleist said:
Terrific facility.. I want the coaches mirror.
http://www.seura.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That facility is OK but it could be better if you spent $68 million

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

grizcountry420 said:
I could see more sanctions coming down on Oregon. You know one the players is going to get a free haircut...

:lol:

Haha no kidding...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

At first I thought 145,000 sf sounded like alot, but then I noticed they have a wall dedicated to the history of their uniforms.

Eat your enemy? C'mon, tell me that if serving hotdogs to athletes is a violation surely cannibalism must be worse... :roll:

ABQCat said:
At first I thought 145,000 sf sounded like alot, but then I noticed they have a wall dedicated to the history of their uniforms.

Ha, good one. :lol: :clap:

EverettGriz said:
grizrgood said:
Just shows what some big money can do for an average school!

There's no money in FBS football.

Or so we're told....

Both comments are so true. It's all about having a "product" and marketing that product. If you'd have told me in 1995 that Oregon and Boise St would be where they are today, I'd have laughed in your face.

I keep hoping and waiting for Phil Knight and Nike to get pissed at U of Oregon! I'm tired of those quacky birds!! :thumb:

Isn't that precious...but they didn't have enough money to support their wrestling program they dropped. And yes, there were Montana kids on the team when it happened. :evil:

grizrgood said:
I keep hoping and waiting for Phil Knight and Nike to get pissed at U of Oregon! I'm tired of those quacky birds!! :thumb:

Nike's COO is a UM alum. If we go FBS, they will drop Oregon and go Montana for sure.....said the dreamers. Or maybe Engen will enhance the business climate in Missoula and we will have a homegrown multi-national corp to support us....said the delusional.

Pin2Win said:
Isn't that precious...but they didn't have enough money to support their wrestling program they dropped. And yes, there were Montana kids on the team when it happened. :evil:

Wrestling programs aren't being dropped because of money.. being dropped because of Title IX. Wrestling at Wyoming actually makes money.

Back