• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Only QB in the Top 50 Without a Pick...

pussycatkillerz

Well-known member
DONOR
b9339c18fbda31a9c22ffc5a0bafca72.jpg


Keep it up JJ!
 
This isn't relevant. The Cat trolls say that only the conference statistics are relevant (or stats that make the Cat players look good). Ha-ha. I think there isn't another qb with no interceptions until about no. 78 on the this list, is my recollection.
 
23 TD's in 5 games is pretty impressive for the kid from Eastern Illinois. Averaging over 400 yards a game too.
 
As you can see by this chart...Jake Bleskin is far superior to Denarius McGhee.
 
Griz!ron said:
How many of the top QBs have a Fumble for 6? Just Saying.

Probably the same number who have WRs dropping TDs right before that happens. It's all part of the game, just saying.
 
This thread is like the idiot at the end of the bench in the dugout saying "hey guys, we've got a no-hitter going!". If JJ throws a pick this weekend I'm laying all the blame on pussycatkillerz. :thumb:
 
Griz2k said:
This thread is like the idiot at the end of the bench in the dugout saying "hey guys, we've got a no-hitter going!". If JJ throws a pick this weekend I'm laying all the blame on pussycatkillerz. :thumb:

:lol: I don't believe in jinxes but I have to admit I cringed a little bit when I saw the topic.
 
Htowngriz said:
BDizzle said:
As you can see by this chart...Jake Bleskin is far superior to Denarius McGhee.

Oh boy, I feel another sample size discussion coming on! :lol:

We need to start a "Football Accountants Only" thread, maybe that will keep the bean counters in one spot. :thumb:
 
jodcon said:
Griz2k said:
This thread is like the idiot at the end of the bench in the dugout saying "hey guys, we've got a no-hitter going!". If JJ throws a pick this weekend I'm laying all the blame on pussycatkillerz. :thumb:

:lol: I don't believe in jinxes but I have to admit I cringed a little bit when I saw the topic.

I wish I didn't. I'm way too superstitious for my own good! I'm 100% positive that what I wear on Friday has a direct correlation to how the Griz will play on Saturday.
 
BDizzle said:
As you can see by this chart...Jake Bleskin is far superior to Denarius McGhee.

As is Kieran McDonagh for PSU.

Ironic, but for most of the 2009 season Andrew Selle lead the nation in pass efficiency, and most of the dudes on this board thought we was dogshit. Whether or not you think we was a great QB, I am sure most can agree he was not JJ.

Object lesson, this should be taken with a grain of salt.
 
Griz2k said:
jodcon said:
Griz2k said:
This thread is like the idiot at the end of the bench in the dugout saying "hey guys, we've got a no-hitter going!". If JJ throws a pick this weekend I'm laying all the blame on pussycatkillerz. :thumb:

:lol: I don't believe in jinxes but I have to admit I cringed a little bit when I saw the topic.

I wish I didn't. I'm way too superstitious for my own good! I'm 100% positive that what I wear on Friday has a direct correlation to how the Griz will play on Saturday.

I've been known to bench Griz wear if the team didn't play well.
 
EverettGriz said:
People thought Selle sucked?? Huh. Don't recall that.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That wasn't my point, though I knew someone would glob on to that. Maybe that was a harsh statement, but allot of people were critical of Selle, especially on here.

My point was that this can be a very misleading stat.
 
Raider said:
EverettGriz said:
People thought Selle sucked?? Huh. Don't recall that.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


That wasn't my point, though I knew someone would glob on to that. Maybe that was a harsh statement, but allot of people were critical of Selle, especially on here.

My point was that this can be a very misleading stat.

It can also be a very telling stat.
 
Back
Top