• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Ol Royce is at Montana Tech today

...& he drove over in a brand new University car... I thought the UM was making budget cuts?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
...& he drove over in a brand new University car... I thought the UM was making budget cuts?

But we still have a fleet of University cars from past years.

grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

No kidding... this vehicle is definitely a 2013... maroon... probably a Ford. Really nice car.

GrizMusician said:

...and good ol um spends almost 170 grand for a taco truck....hmmmm...millions in red but some pocket change for mobile food!

Let's hope Tech offers Rolls Royce the Grand Wizard job!

Golly Gee that's one swell offer. Let me jingle the Mrs and make sure she approves.. Howdy honney it's me, Rolzy... Looks like we might be watching some great Football matches at Tech...

GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

No kidding... this vehicle is definitely a 2013... maroon... probably a Ford. Really nice car.

Not sure if "probably a Ford" and "really nice car" should be in the same paragraph. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

OrgonGriz said:
Let's hope Tech offers Rolls Royce the Grand Wizard job!

Golly Gee that's one swell offer. Let me jingle the Mrs and make sure she approves.. Howdy honney it's me, Rolzy... Looks like we might be watching some great Football matches at Tech...

Ol' Rolzy is already overseeing the operations at Mt Tech.

Bobcatmaniac said:
GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

Not sure if "probably a Ford" and "really nice car" should be in the same paragraph. [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

images

You have to see what GrizMusician has for transportation...

Bobcatmaniac said:
GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

You must be a Chevy owner? :mrgreen:

This would be it... not overly expensive... but it is a hell of a lot more than he has earned. :mad:

2013 Ford Fusion

794534ad96904cc88876589e01d3ebbd.jpg

GrizMusician said:
Stop in for his lecture....

Guess I'm not the lone dog who follows the trail until I see the critter who is making the tracks. :rip:

seriously, are the other expenses the school as bad as a few of you are indicating? If so, I hope they cut those expenses before cutting jobs.

Kind of funny when people on here bitch about us not paying our coaches enough and then get mad that our President is driving a Ford Fusion... It's a family sedan and one of the cheaper and more economical cars you can buy! OMG, he better not have sattelite radio in there!

What the hell do you want him to drive? A 94 Honda Accord?

HighLineGRIZ said:
Kind of funny when people on here bitch about us not paying our coaches enough and then get mad that our President is driving a Ford Fusion... It's a family sedan and one of the cheaper and more economical cars you can buy! OMG, he better not have sattelite radio in there!

What the hell do you want him to drive? A 94 Honda Accord?
It'd be more reliable and be one of his better decisions.

Bobcatmaniac said:
GrizMusician said:
grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

I have it - on pretty good authority...that bobcat maniac has not driven a ford for around 7 years
btw that is a nice car that RE has and i want one...ill take the turbo please :thumb:

Back