• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

OH MY F'n GOD WHAT A GAME!!!!,!

Griz2k said:
Everyone come back in off the ledge.

I was right on the ledge until that blocked field goal...everything that happened after that was absolute gold....

Don't get any better.
This game will be talked about for years.

I'm shit faced drunk...been shooting guns off my porch all day...will continue.

CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:

Pretty coherent post.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

We haven't cheered for a game like this in years. Feels good. Beer sales in Montana should have skyrocketed this afternoon--the Moose Drool supply in this house is definitely depleted!

GO GRIZ!!!!!
Can you guys imagine what UM woulda done to them if they woulda came out passing all game?!?

snap said:
CDAGRIZ said:
snap said:

Pretty coherent post.

Took me almost 10 minutes

Time to put the guns away . . . . if it takes as long to load as it did to write your post, you could have had a couple more drinks!! When you have to choose between drinking and reloading, I think drinking is the way to go -- :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sh!t. No I am really p!ssed I did not get to go to this game. I am sure I would not have to buy a beer all night in Red's after a game like this. ;)

NLGrizFan said:
GO GRIZ!!!!!
Can you guys imagine what UM woulda done to them if they woulda came out passing all game?!?

Can you guys imagine what CP woulda done to them if the refs would have called a fair game?

NLGrizFan said:
GO GRIZ!!!!!
Can you imagine what Cal Poly could have done if the defensive coordinator would have grown a pair and not gone to the prevent defense the last drive?

ExpandSpanos said:
NLGrizFan said:
GO GRIZ!!!!!

Can you guys imagine what CP woulda done to them if the refs would have called a fair game?
There was one bad call, quit your bitching

ExpandSpanos said:
NLGrizFan said:
GO GRIZ!!!!!

The refs did not win this game. The Griz did. Good teams do not out themselves in the position for a couple of bad calls (very bad call on the fumble) to cost them the game. Cal Poly had numerous opportunities to put this game away and did not. Montana had many opportunities to fold and did not. Hats off to the Griz.

Back