• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Official Griz vs EWU game thread

I see I am not the only one who cannot sleep. I am so pumped for the EWU game. I woke up dreaming of being this game. The crowd was loud. The atmosphere was off the chart. The boys defeated EWU 38-35 in all time classic. It woke me up. I cannot get back to sleep. I am never up this early unless I stay up all night.

I am pumped as ever for this game!!! This will be an afternoon kickoff that will seem like a late west coast kickoff because I am awake this damn early. What sucks? I am 1200 miles from GRIZ NATION and absolutely know no GRIZ fans here to share this with. GO GRIZ!!!!

mtgrizrule said:
I see I am not the only one who cannot sleep. I am so pumped for the EWU game. I woke up dreaming of being this game. The crowd was loud. The atmosphere was off the chart. The boys defeated EWU 38-35 in all time classic. It woke me up. I cannot get back to sleep. I am never up this early unless I stay up all night.

I am pumped as ever for this game!!! This will be an afternoon kickoff that will seem like a late west coast kickoff because I am awake this damn early. What sucks? I am 1200 miles from GRIZ NATION and absolutely know no GRIZ fans here to share this with. GO GRIZ!!!!

Was up until 3. Fell asleep and already up again at 6. Way to amped for this game!

Hate to say this but. Game Day is in Eugene this morning. One if the first flags I saw was.......a freakin EWU flag! :wtf: :puke:

I didn't sleep well either. Too fired up to watch the Griz move to their rightful spot, atop the BSC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OrgonGriz said:
Hate to say this but. Game Day is in Eugene this morning. One if the first flags I saw was.......a freakin EWU flag! :wtf: :puke:
That is awesome. Bet it was an Oregon fan though, taking a shot at OSU.

It all comes down to this...

This game is our chance to not only regain our hold on the BigSky but to set us up for a seed and a deep run.

THIS GAME IS HUGE

A win and the Griz of old are back.

Only 1.5 hours left until kickoff! It needs to be now!! So pumped!! This game is HUGE!! I hope the crowd brings the noise and rattles EWU! Go Griz!!

And I am so glad that ROOT Sports is airing this game. They're doing a pregame show for the Griz/Eastern, and it's top notch! Love it! :clap:

get'em_griz said:
And I am so glad that ROOT Sports is airing this game. They're doing a pregame show for the Griz/Eastern, and it's top notch! Love it! :clap:
Interesting. Our ROOT on DirecTV (RM and NW -- 683, 687) still has the OK State–Iowa State game on. (But we're set to record the game when it does start. :) )

IdaGriz01 said:
get'em_griz said:
Interesting. Our ROOT on DirecTV (RM and NW -- 683, 687) still has the OK State–Iowa State game on. (But we're set to record the game when it does start. :) )

Same here.

Latest posts

Back