• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

O.K. I'LL BITE... THE UNIFORM- LOGO THREAD...

GrizMusician

PhxGriz said:
BDizzle said:
pussycatkillerz said:
These would be pretty sick...

Those pictures have been floating around the internet for about 2 years now. They look too good to not be an actual design. I would love to see them on the field next year.

They are U of Oregons uniforms in which someone photoshopped the Griz colors overtop. Notice you can see the duck feathers under the griz paw on the shoulders.

I just noticed that!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Fahque said:
OrgonGriz said:

Just for fun. I know many are not fans of black but.. I think Griz script in Crome would be bad ass, but I do not have skills to do that. This is just a fun Griz fan hobby. I am sure Willie could pimp this look out.
Kind of like this?

grizhelmetblkcopy_zps0f47d512.jpg

That's it!!! Freakin cool.. Slap a chrome face mask on that and WOW. Thanks for doing that Fahque..

OrgonGriz said:
Fahque said:
OrgonGriz said:

Just for fun. I know many are not fans of black but.. I think Griz script in Crome would be bad ass, but I do not have skills to do that. This is just a fun Griz fan hobby. I am sure Willie could pimp this look out.
Kind of like this?

grizhelmetblkcopy_zps0f47d512.jpg

That's it!!! Freakin cool.. Slap a chrome face mask on that and WOW. Thanks for doing that Fahque..

So let me guess, you like abstract art! Very 3D and chromy like?

uofmman1122 said:
So in other words, we're not getting new uniforms, just new pants... :|

They're not going to debut the new uniforms for the upcoming poster. They never have. Even in 2010 when we got new uniforms they had the old ones for the poster.

pussycatkillerz said:
Behind the scenes shot of the 2013 poster.
Looks like the Griz will have an "all maroon" combo.

aa962154f707a4fd4fbfd2101d31bf5b.jpg
out l.b.'s certainly pass the eye test this year...stay healthy and it's a banner year. :egriz:

grizfan95 said:
uofmman1122 said:
So in other words, we're not getting new uniforms, just new pants... :|

They're not going to debut the new uniforms for the upcoming poster. They never have. Even in 2010 when we got new uniforms they had the old ones for the poster.
I'm dumb.

I read "for the new poster" but somehow managed to think it was the tunnel run video. :oops:

Makes sense. Come to think of it, the maroon in the pants looks different from the maroon in the jersey.

I'm still hoping for some sick, unique Oregon-style jersey. :thumb:

Haslem himself said the new uniforms would be interchangeable giving the appearance of having several uniforms. He did not discuss colors.

grizfan47 said:
Haslem himself said the new uniforms would be interchangeable giving the appearance of having several uniforms. He did not discuss colors.

I hadn't heard that they officially acknowledged that there would be new uniforms.

These are Cal's new uniforms by Nike... I thought that the bear on the shouder was a nice addition!

3_cal_uni_400.jpg

http://www.calbears.com/ot/unifythebears_uniforms.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

GrizMusician said:
These are Cal's new uniforms by Nike... I thought that the bear on the shouder was a nice addition!

3_cal_uni_400.jpg

http://www.calbears.com/ot/unifythebears_uniforms.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nike did a fantastic job with those jerseys. Anything near that and those would be my favorite of all-time. Love how classy and clean the front is with just the little details. Get a Griz paw on those shoulders and I'm sold!

grizfan95 said:
GrizMusician said:

3_cal_uni_400.jpg

Nike did a fantastic job with those jerseys. Anything near that and those would be my favorite of all-time. Love how classy and clean the front is with just the little details. Get a Griz paw on those shoulders and I'm sold!

The bear logo on the hip looks familiar.

NikeGrizz said:
How about a matte helmet too? I wouldn't mind that

Looking at the picture that one of the recruits posted they have what looks like a maroon matte helmet. Was a little difficult to see but looked pretty cool.

Back