• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Numbers Never Lie: Individual performances highlight Week 3

uofmman1122 said:
Shocker!

The Sports Network is biased against Montana.

What is it, 2005? :roll: :lol:

I was surprised JJ's performance wasn't mentioned either, but I don't believe TSN has been biased against us since Craig Haley took over a few years ago.

In Craig's most recent playoff projection he has Montana as a #5 seed (note: EWU #3 and MSU still #2). That's still way better than current polls have us ranked and I think that is a great deal of respect for our program.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf

The person that hated the Griz was former FCS Executive Director for The Sports Network, David Coulson. Now he was a d-bag!!!

go96griz said:
uofmman1122 said:
Shocker!

The Sports Network is biased against Montana.

What is it, 2005? :roll: :lol:

I was surprised JJ's performance wasn't mentioned either, but I don't believe TSN has been biased against us since Craig Haley took over a few years ago.

In Craig's most recent playoff projection he has Montana as a #5 seed (note: EWU #3 and MSU still #2). That's still way better than current polls have us ranked and I think that is a great deal of respect for our program.

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/fcs/FCS_Bracket.pdf

The person that hated the Griz was former FCS Executive Director for The Sports Network, David Coulson. Now he was a d-bag!!!

That turd-burgler was indeed a gigantic bag of douche. I'll never forget the eGriz poster (who's name I've forgotten) who sent a letter to TSN pointing out just how many times Coulson actually mentioned "Appalachian State" in a months worth of his articles. It was some ridiculous number of mentions, like 50+ or something. Then came the '08 post-season were Coulson kept predicting against the Griz in each playoff game, only to have his tiny little ego crushed game after game until Richmond. TSN's credibility took a nose dive while that guy was there and I stopped reading it altogether until he left in disgrace.

/rant.

nzone said:
Sooner or later they will have to mention Jordy's accomplishments.

Nothing wrong with staying under the radar, if JJ keeps this up we have success in November and that is what counts. :thumb:

Back