• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Not to toot our oun horn, but.......

n-zonecrayz

A congratulations is in order for Wayne. I know not everyone agrees with him, but you have to admit he does a great job. http://web.montanagrizzlies.com/umgriz/news/FMPro?-DB=News.FP5&-Format=news_story.htm&-lay=WEB&RecordID=4288&-Max=10&-Find

congrats to Wayne, but if she's such a great AD, why the Hell!@#$%&^& can't we get the seat assingments for the New North End Zone!

God that burns my ass!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That must be one one heck of a headache....with all the "ass-burn" goin on in here!

GoodGodGriz said:
congrats to Wayne, but if she's such a great AD, why the Hell!@#$%&^& can't we get the seat assingments for the New North End Zone!

God that burns my ass!

Now Wayne is a She now? :eek: Will Wayne become a He when you get your north end zone tickets assigned? :D

FYI - Seat assignments are made after the time to renew season tickets expires. That is supposed to be the 15th of June. After that, they assign all seats.

Why the FARK couldn't someone at the Ticket Office tell me that? Then I'd have waited patiently until then and started shouting on June 16th instead of a long time ago.

Thanks 'pack... I can rest easy till Monday.

P.S. My apologies to WH on the type-o.

Back