• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Northern Colorado Promo Vid

But I can always appreciate the fact that Northern Colorado's very first BSC football victory was 27 October 2007 in Week 10. Their only victory that year in a 1 - 11 campaign, in fact. And guess who that was against? :clap: :thumb: :D :party: :hitit: :shocker: :rockon: :beer2: :dance:

To the team they beat, my condolences: :lol: :stupid: :wtf: :bad: :werd: :laugh: :msugrad: :flash: :dope: :eatu: :hater:

And they should scroll in at the end, "And Vincent Jackson played for Us!" I hope they don't have a t.v./film department there, pretty weak.

best video I have seen in ages I think they are the team to beat this year guys they do a great job in recruiting and love the coaches man the O looks great I think they are going to win the big sky championship this year and win the whole thing I can't wait for NC football

Grizguyjj said:
best video I have seen in ages I think they are the team to beat this year guys they do a great job in recruiting and love the coaches man the O looks great I think they are going to win the big sky championship this year and win the whole thing I can't wait for NC football

This is painful to read. I have no idea what you just wrote.

BigSkyBears said:
Grizguyjj said:

that's the point :D

Grizguyjj said:
BigSkyBears said:
Grizguyjj said:

What do you mean?

BigSkyBears said:
Grizguyjj said:
BigSkyBears said:
Grizguyjj said:

What do you mean?
I'm just bad when it comes to grammar, I'm sorry.

I can't believe they didn't put the first AND second half Griz kickoffs in that video.... :oops: That was one for the ages.

Back