• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

North Dakota State-Kansas State on TV

maroon

The game is on Friday, August 30th. 6:30 MDT on Fox Sports 1. Optimum and Direct TV has the channel.

This will give us an early read on how good the Bison are.

Cool, that's Comcast channel 33 for me...I may as well tune in and see how the Bison look against Kansas State; I think it will be a good ball game.

NLGrizFan said:
They (NDSU) beat them last year, correct?
Ummmmm NO. Kansas State started off 10-0 last year and ended up finishing 11-1 and going to the Fiesta Bowl. NDSU beat Colorado State last year.

This game opened at KSU-18 and is now down to 13. Lots of money going on NDSU

NDSU is starting to get too much credit. They will get man handled and sent back to reality with the rest of the FCS. Bank on it.

WaGriz4life said:
NLGrizFan said:
They (NDSU) beat them last year, correct?
Ummmmm NO. Kansas State started off 10-0 last year and ended up finishing 11-1 and going to the Fiesta Bowl. NDSU beat Colorado State last year.

This game opened at KSU-18 and is now down to 13. Lots of money going on NDSU
Oh that's right!! I knew they beat an FBS team just couldn't remember who. I had to ask the question tho cuz I couldn't remember who all they played.

Copper Griz said:
NDSU is starting to get too much credit. They will get man handled and sent back to reality with the rest of the FCS. Bank on it.
Totally agree :thumb:
41-13 is my guess. KSU is double tough squad.

I don't think K-State will put 41 points on NDSU. I hope they do, but after watching the Bison manhandle Sam Houston two years in a row, I'm a believer.

AllWeatherFan said:
I don't think K-State will put 41 points on NDSU. I hope they do, but after watching the Bison manhandle Sam Houston two years in a row, I'm a believer.
I was just going off of what Texas A&M did to SHSU. I do agree with ya tho, NDSU is the real deal. SHSU is beatable, even in the Big Sky. CP AlmosT pulled it off last year. The 2011 Griz would have beat them but had a bad game, plus the kicking game was all funked up compared to what McKnight had been doing every game before SHSU. If the Griz woulda had the game they had in Boz Angeles, I really think they would have won it. But I don't think they coulda beat NDSU.

NLGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:
I was just going off of what Texas A&M did to SHSU. I do agree with ya tho, NDSU is the real deal. SHSU is beatable, even in the Big Sky. CP AlmosT pulled it off last year. The 2011 Griz would have beat them but had a bad game, plus the kicking game was all funked up compared to what McKnight had been doing every game before SHSU. If the Griz woulda had the game they had in Boz Angeles, I really think they would have won it. But I don't think they coulda beat NDSU.

I actually think we matched up against NDSU better than SHSU did. SHSU was pretty one-dimensional.

AllWeatherFan said:
NLGrizFan said:
AllWeatherFan said:

I actually think we matched up against NDSU better than SHSU did. SHSU was pretty one-dimensional.
For Sure!! I really wanted to see a Semi Final game or a chipper Griz/NDSU game. Maybe 2013? They've got talent, and if this running game blows up like I think it will, this years team is gonna be really tough to beat. As long as our secondary pulls their weight...

WyomingGrizFan said:
NLGrizFan said:
I was just going off of what Texas A&M did to SHSU.

They only lost 47 - 28. At least it looks somewhat respectable. I hope North Dakota State wins.
True. But I think after the 1st quarter they brought their 2nd and 3rd stringers in. I watched most it but it got kinda boring after seeing A&Ms DEs burn the tackles and plant Flanders and sack Bell every other down. Yes the did put some points up but I don't think it was til later in the game.

I'm with ya on that one. I hope NDSU pulls off an upset. That'd be pretty cool too see. It be even better if the Griz played them in the playoffs and won :shock:

Back