• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Non-Griz game you're most looking forward to

MrTitleist

Staff member
Let's hear 'em. What's the non-Griz football game you're most looking forward to watching this year?

Wyoming and the Huskers should be good.. if the Pokes are going to beat a B1G team this is the year to do it, I feel like they either rise or plateau this year.

For me, Alabama/Texas A&M will be another fun one.

Oregon/Stanford should be a top 10 matchup when that happens.

#MACtion is always a nice way to kill a weekday evening.

Any others?

Being in Iowa, I am looking forward to UNI-McNeese.

I'm sure there will be some big BCS and FCS matchups I will want to watch.

Oregon @ Stanford
Alabama @ Texas A&M
NDSU @ Kansas St.
South Carolina @ Georgia
Boise St @ Washington
Tennessee @ Oregon

:thumb:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Oklahoma Panhandle State University v. Southwest Assemblies of God. Nov. 2, 2013. put it on your calender. I think its played in Heaven.

I live in Oregon now (have for over twenty years, actually), and I was predisposed to dislike the Ducks, but...

...any game the Ducks play.

It's like watching a video game. Scary good, as some here might say. ;)

And they have a stellar class of offensive talent coming in, including Thomas Tyner of Aloha High School here in Beaverton, who ran for 644 yards last season...in one game. 10.3 speed, 210 lbs., great field awareness.

And Marcus Mariota is still only a sophomore.

The Pac-12 better hope that there's a huge drop-off in coaching talent since Chip Kelly left.

If we are talking about games you plan on attending, the 2014 BCS championship game at the Rose Bowl. Just to easy to get there from Missoula to pass up..

Who's coming with me!

CrunchGriz said:
I live in Oregon now (have for over twenty years, actually), and I was predisposed to dislike the Ducks, but...

And they have a stellar class of offensive talent coming in, including Thomas Tyner of Aloha High School here in Beaverton, who ran for 644 yards last season...in one game. 10.3 speed, 210 lbs., great field awareness.

The Pac-12 better hope that there's a huge drop-off in coaching talent since Chip Kelly left.

This... I am huge Ducks fan though. I will be attending the Tennessee game! :mrgreen:

Also, Tech smacking Carroll again this year and assuming dominance in the Frontier Conf!

GrizMusician said:
CrunchGriz said:

This... I am huge Ducks fan though. I will be attending the Tennessee game! :mrgreen:

Having witnessed the Georgia-Tennessee game in Athens last September ANY SEC GAME gets my motor running...

Silvertip said:
GrizMusician said:
CrunchGriz said:

Having witnessed the Georgia-Tennessee game in Athens last September ANY SEC GAME gets my motor running...

Oh hell yeah! Plus... I can't wait to see Oregon throttle the poor Vols. :cool:

And just because it is funny as hell...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kDHMktJMx8[/youtube]

Geddes said:
If we are talking about games you plan on attending, the 2014 BCS championship game at the Rose Bowl. Just to easy to get there from Missoula to pass up..

Who's coming with me!

I'm in...but when the beers gone, I'm gone!

Latest posts

Back