• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

No Tyrone Gross for Sac St.

Isnt' there some rule that says whatever we have on our sideline must be provided to the other team as well? If we have 3 heaters, they must have three heaters, etc? :roll:

Thought that was a definate rule, but I (*gasp*) might be mistaken.

These games scare me the most- a team that gets smacked like that is a very dangerous team.... a wounded dog type scenario.

Any given Saturday in the BSC......

I can only hope it does not happend to the GRIZ!

Go Griz! - run the table baby!

Isnt' there some rule that says whatever we have on our sideline must be provided to the other team as well? If we have 3 heaters, they must have three heaters, etc?

Thought that was a definate rule, but I (*gasp*) might be mistaken.

I believe that is only an NFL rule. Noticed several times this year at home games, the Griz had the fans with the water mist going on the sidelines 8)
while the other team had nothing. :eek:nfire:

So basically, Moosh is saying that he and his staff were stupid enough to come to Montana, with a week-long forecast of snow and cold, and they didn't bring any heaters???!!! Too bad for them, they definitely could have used them. I guess that isn't as bad as PAM-gate, though!!!

All that has to be provided is communication to coaches box. That is why the Griz travel with misters and heaters when needed.
The Sac State coach is new and I would bet he will bring heaters or rent them the next time they come to MT in cold weather.
Bottom line, Sac state was not going to win that game, with or without heaters. They would have lost to an NAIA school in Montana last Sat. especially without the star QB and RB. But I imagine they should be a little tougher in Sacramento in that sissy weather.

I'm kind of glad that the NDSU has brought most of us down to earth, in that we're conceding the slim possibility that Sac State could win the game. Before, if someone suggested that they'd win, I and many others would have said that whoever thought that must be on crack. Maybe we'll handle that kind of adversity better when it comes again (which hopefully won't happen for a long time).

Back